Chapter three

(TIME TO ROT MY CHILDREN)
Part 1

+

+

I could feel the oxygen release and it getting harder to breath.

I suddenly peak down to see the nicest ass I've seen on a guy.

Atleast I get to die witnessing heaven before hell.

As soon as I was about to fade out I could hear a door close behind and myself landing on something hard. As I could hear Tae flip a switch on, I noticed I sat on a counter in the janitors closet. My ass hurt from the landing.

I seen Tae lock the door as he turns back around.

Time to face my death.

Before I seen him about to punch me I shut my eyes noticing that nothing has happened yet.

I gently opened my eyes to see both his hands on the table and my body in between them while his face is an inch away from mine.

"God, you're too gullible it's cute." He smirks as he stares at my lips.

"Go! Do it! Punch me! What are you waiting for." I furrow my eyebrows,knowing that I'm useless against his actions.

"Gullible as in hysterically idiotic.Im not going to hurt you.And I never will." He laughs as I widen my eyes at him.

Wait did he just call me cute?.

"Wow I never noticed the beauty of your face up until now." He stares intensely at my face as I see his eyes move around.

"Stop looking at me! Weirdo." I pout.

"I can't stop.Youre so fucking pretty." He starts to bite his lip.

"You owe me something and without that..." he stops as I interrupt.

"I know I know.Ill do whatever you want Okay..." I stare down at my legs that start to tremble from his words.

I felt him sigh as his warm steamy breath depicted a feeling of desperation.

"Yeah and if you don't, You'll be punished severely." He lifts up my chin and stares into my eyes.

I could feel his hand creep up on my legs.

"Wai..." before I could stop him his hands are already between my inner thighs spreading them apart.

A moan escaped my mouth making him smirk as he stares at me.

Before I could speak,

his lips are placed upon mines,taking them in as it it were his only.

"Come on.." I mumble as I could hear him moan against my lips.

He pulls back

"Don't talk." He commands with his deep sexy voice.

I listen to him flustered as he starts to kiss down my jaw to my neck.I could feel him biting me so hard letting out a harsh moan.

Hickies are left on my neck, signaling his mark

I don't know why but I'm liking this a lot.

My panties become wet as he starts to move up a little further.

He reconnects our lips as he lays me down flat on the large counter.

"I'm going to eat you up." He mumbles against my neck.

He goes down and starts to kiss my inner thighs showing the care he had for them.

Just then he starts to pull down my skirt revealing my black lace thong.

He admires it for a few seconds then slides my shirt off revealing the matching bra with it.

I could see the bulge get bigger in his pants.

His hands creep onto my back unclasping my bra and tugging it off. I could already feel myself start to get even more wet and struggle to catch my breath.

My lips were so numb that every kiss he made,was even more toxic that I needed him again.

I wanted this guy inside of me.
Cumming inside.
Filling me up.

I wanted him to fuck me raw.

I moaned as he hovered on top of my body gently beginning to suck my nipples, making me shake intensely at his action.

I decided to put my hand on his shirt and start to unbutton it but he pushed it away.

"Not yet baby." He reconnected our lips then lowered his hand down to my panties.

I could feel his hand sliding down into my panties and massaging my clit so freely.

I become even more wet and look at him.

Pleading and begging with my eyes for him to fuck me.

"Fuck me Please!" I stare hungrily eyes full of lust.

"Not yet...Be a good girl or daddy is going to have to beat and fuck you severely." He said within his breath.

But that's exactly what I wanted him to do.

He gets up and slowly takes my thong off sliding it down my skin enjoying the mood.

For I,couldn't take it anymore.I was wet to the core.

He spreads my legs as he begins to pull me closer to him.He lowers his body and begins to lick my clit so passionately.

I could feel myself tense up from his action.

My moans are endless as he starts to lick my clit up and down.

"F..f...fuck." I moan as I could see his gaze at me enjoying what he makes me feel.