Chapter four

Bitch. Please vote if you haven't already.My poor time is put into this story.

+

As he was licking my clit I had the urge to claw out the counters..So I did.

Little sharp clawing marks were left on the counter as he began to shove his tongue inside of me.

I could tell I was close.

He took his tongue out before I was at my peak leaving me at loss to whine.

"Fuck me!" I groaned as he stared at me with an arched eyebrow and a deadly look.

"A Very very impatient...bad girl." He looked at me rubbing his chin.

I could see him slide his pants off along with his boxers.

I stare at the large member he had with astonishment.

He let out a chuckle as he seen my reaction.

"Turn around" he forced as I obeyed knowing my punishment.

He begins to smack me several times.Surprisingly,it felt painful but pleasurable at the same time.

I loved it.

I look back red as ever as I could feel his touch on my thigh.

He pulled me close to him.

"Are you ready?" He looked at me with curious lustful eyes.

Before I could say yes he plunged into me without warning and made me scream.

My moans were endless as his thrust were deep,pleasuring my insides and hitting my
G-Spot.

His pace was fast and it was rough but I enjoyed every minute of it.

He groaned,I could tell he was close.He began to smack my ass more,every smack leaving red marks.

All I could focus on was his thrusts.They made me feel weak.Tears dropped from my eyes.

I was about to reach my end when his last thrust was the end of me.It was so deep that I started to shake.My orgasm spilling as he pulled out shooting all over the counter.I started to lick it up as he moaned at the sight of it.

"You love me to much." I could feel that ass of a smirk appear on his face.

"Maybe." I licked my fingers as the last of it dropped down my throat.

I turned myself over laying on the counter.

I could tell he was putting his clothes back on as I hear the ruffling noises of his pants and shirt.

Suddenly I felt to weak to get my close.

In fact as I tried to get up my legs trembled and I almost fell off the counter.

Tae caught me in his arms and put me back onto the counter.

"Oops......I fucked you too hard didn't I?" He laughed his ass off as I crossed my arms huffing away the hair in my face.

I looked away from him as I could feel my legs to weak to even budge.

I looked down at my bare skin.Suddenly I felt my thong being pushed up my legs.

I noticed Tae putting my thong back on me and my bra with it.

I laughed as he was putting my clothes on my body.

"Thanks." I smiled softly at him.

He lifted me from the counter and carried me bridal style.

"I'm gonna have to carry you home.Since this was technically on me." He said as he opened the door.

Before we left the school,he pecked me on the lip.

"I love you."

"I love you too." I said back.

—————-

God that was hard to write especially if you're mentally and physically cringing at it.

I wanted to make the end sweet because you know,if he just left her unable to walk,and naked on the counter that'd be fucked up.

Hope you enjoyed LOVE UWU.