Chapter two

+

+

It wasn't until lunch that I realized I just gave away my last bag of coca.........

Wait I remember now.

I owe tae. That..Last...Bag...Of...Cocaine...

Shit I'm dead.

It's actually scary when Tae gets angers.

I remember that last time when Namjoon kicked a soccer ball at his ass and Tae almost broke his leg by kicking it.

But anyways, yeah I'm in some deep shit.

It was the next school day and I really only thought about how I'm going to pay back the drug I owe.

I owed him from his act of bailing me out of Jail for accidentally selling weed to an officer.

I didn't regret what I did. The police actually considered buying it after my bail, but only if it didnt end up on my permanent record

I packed my stuff after the last class and hugged Yoongi and Jimin goodbye. This was my last class with them.

I went to detention after school, meeting up with Mr.Kwon. He told me that I had to mop the floor of the school within 2 hours or I spend my years in jail. But wouldn't be bad if the teacher actually took the drug.

"You and one other student will be alone in this school. Since it's almost a break of the month, I suggest you and that one student make the school spotless before break." He gazes intensely at me.

"Where are all the other students?" I look at him as he stares at his watch.

"No one else committed a school crime other than you two,they want to actually enjoy their break,not stress before it happens miss y/n"

My fist already clenched up waiting to punch the shit out of him lightly calmed down.

His word against mines though.I did in fact go to jail for selling weed.He could make up some plausible ass story for my doings.

As soon as I was locked up,I heard a voice call me out through the hallway.

There I see....him loitering down.Dropping pieces of candy wrappers on the floor.

"What are you doing here?" I looked at his clenched jaw.

"Cleaning." He chuckled.

I roll my eyes.

Cleaning my ass.

"I kicked Namjoons leg remember? I have to serve this last day too." He crosses his arms.

Just then I could see his eyes peak to the side of my body.

"WHAT DO YOU THINK YOURe...." i exclaim, but he interrupts.

"Oh yeah,you owe me little girl. Now pay up." He holds out his hand.

I panic looking around..Ummmm

What to do what to do.... I look at the ground then back at up at the piercing eyes that seem to strike when ready

"I....I kinda don't have it...As in I don't have any.." I stutter a bit looking back at him...

His eyes stare at me with no emotion.The candy he has eaten had disappeared from his mouth as he stops crunching.

I drop the mop and start to back away slowly...

I could see him start to walk towards me...

"Tae...." I say slowly.

"What did you say?" His voice raising a bit to make me shiver.

"I......I don't have...." I stop as he begins to stop his way too.

"You don't have my drug?" He looks at me forcing his eyes to stop gazing.

I could see him start to walk towards me again except speeding his pace.

He then begins to speed walk my way.

He's inches away from me that When I begin to walk back I slip from the water I left from mopping.

"Ouch! Oh shit." I say out of breath before I was swooped up into the air onto his shoulder.

I could feel his grasp tighten around my waist as oxygen slowly becomes a necessity for me.