Chapter one - Reminiscing

Vanessa's Pov

I pulled back from Madelaine as the director said cut. We had just filmed the kiss between Toni and Cheryl.
"Ok that's it for today, you girls can head home" the director said.

I felt Mads hand on my shoulder and I turned around to meet her eyes and I felt my cheeks heat up as I blushed, Really hope that she didn't notice.
"Hey Vanessa, want a ride home? You can uh leave your bike here, grab it tomorrow?"
I look up at Madelaine and smile really big "oh sure why not! I'll just move my bike somewhere safe."

I started walking back from moving my back and saw Mads leaning up against her car. Damn! She is the most beautiful girl I have ever seen, I'm so happy and then I'm not that riverdale bought us together cause you know, I like like her but she can't ever know cause she's definitely straight and has a boyfriend that she loves and who loves her.

"Hey Vanessa you coming or just going to continue daydreaming?" Madelaine smirked.
"Oh I'm coming, I'm coming." I end up laughing as I hop into Mads car. Halfway through the car ride I start thinking about how Madelaine and me met.

"Hey Mads?, do you remember how we met?"
Madelaine laughed and smiled, oh that laugh and smile.
"Of course I do, it is one of my favourite days. I can't believe that was basically two years ago now."
I looked up at Mads smiling, oh how this girl does things to me, just making it harder for me to stop falling in love with her even more.

A/n
Omg guys here it is the first chapter of this story! I don't know where this story is heading fully yet but please give me feedback and I hope you guys like it at the moment!!

Peace out, Chloe!! xxoo

Word count: 275