Chapter 4 - time apart

Madelaine's Pov

I rolled over as my alarm went off. Well I guess it's time to get to set, I wonder if I'll see Vanessa today. She doesn't seem herself lately, especially after last night. I got up and decided not to put makeup on as they will put it on at set. I hopped into my cat after getting ready and headed towards the set.

As I walked into work Roberto told me all Choni scenes were off until further notice. I stormed of to my trailer as Cole yelled out to me and I slammed the door shut.
"Fucking hell!! This day just can't get any better." I yelled as I ran my hands through my hair, then there was a knock on my door.

"Ugh what now" I mumbled as I opened the door.
"Oh... Cole, what's up?"
"Hey Madelaine, I need to talk to you, mind letting me in?" He gestured towards the seats. I moved aside to let Cole in and sat down.
"Hey Cole..." Cole looked up at me.
"Is... is Vanessa ok?" I looked at him as I was very worried.

"Straight to the point... yeah actually that's why I am here. She asked me to tell you that she needs some time apart..." Cole said slowly then looked at me.
I stared at the floor. No! What does she mean some time apart, she wasn't saying that yesterday.

"Get out" I say through my teeth.
"Madelaine I don't think you should be by yourself right no..." Cole said as I interrupted him.
"I said GET OUT Cole!!"
Cole quickly scrambled out of my trailer as I started crying.

Two years of being best friends and only just now she wants some time apart, after a fight! Screw her! I turned around and punched the mirror in my trailer as I got even more angry. My hand was bleeding from everywhere and I started crying even more as I fell to the ground, the last thing I remember is I saw Lili come rushing into my trailer and pulled me into a tight embrace.

A/N
Hey guys!! I'm back!!
I'm so sorry for the lack of updates I've been having so much writers block and couldn't think of anything.

Hope you guys enjoy this and I don't know should I make their relationship start really quickly or make it a slow friendship to finally after a bit in a relationship??

Peace out, Chloe

Word count: 348