Chapter three - Breakdown

Vanessa's Pov

(In cole's car)
"Cole I can't tell her what's going on, it will ruin our friendship" I burry my face into my hands.
"Look it will be ok, I'll talk to Madelaine tomorrow and tell her that you need some time apart."

Vanessa looked out the window as they arrived at her apartment.
"Thank you Cole, I'll see you tomorrow... maybe" I hop out of the car and head inside.

I know Roberto is still at the set so I decided to call him to tell him that I can't make it in tomorrow. Roberto picks up after the third ring,
"Hello, Roberto speaking."
"Hey Roberto it's Vanessa, I just wanted to let you know that I won't be able to make it in tomorrow, something came up."
"That's ok Vanessa, just call me when you are ready to come back."

I sighed as Roberto hanged up the phone. I went up to my bathroom to have a shower. After I got undressed and I hopped in. Why!? Why me?... why did I fall for a straight girl.

*Don't continue until next astrix if you are triggered by self harm*

* I reached just outside of the shower to grab my razor from my box and I put it against my thigh and dig it in.
"Stupid, gay, worthless..." I ended up with about ten cuts on my thigh that were bleeding a little bit, I lost count. I hopped out of the shower and grabbed a big bandage to wrap my thigh.*

I then went to my bedroom and got dressed in my pyjamas and headed to bed as I was exhausted, I ended up crying my self to sleep.

A/n
Here's the next chapter that you guys so wanted!! Thanks to everyone for being so patient.
Also sorry guys for this being such a small chapter, next few should hopefully be longer!!

Also how stunning did Madelaine and Vanessa look at the MTV awards!! Like damn

Peace out, Chloe

Word count: 280