Chapter two - The boyfriend

Madelaine's Pov

As we walked inside we decided to watch mean girls. While Vanessa put the movie in, I went to get us some snacks. I heard the front door open as my boyfriend Travis walked in.

"TRAVIS!!" I jumped on his back and kissed him on the cheek
"Hey Nessie?! Is it ok if Travis joins us?!" Vanessa yells back yeah.

The microwave dings to signal that the popcorn was ready. I grab the popcorn and take hold off Travis's hand and we walk upstairs.

Halfway through the movie mine and Vanessa's hand brush as we were grabbing popcorn. I felt a tingling sensation but brushed it off, next thing Travis is kissing my cheek.
"Aww Travis, I love you" I whispered. I then felt the bed dip as Vanessa started getting up.

"Nessie? Where are you going?"
Vanessa looked back at me with tears in her eyes and then she walked off. I squeezed Travis's hand and got up to follow her.
"Vanessa!" I yelled out as I got to the front door and I see Cole get out of the car and let her in.
"Go back inside Mads." Cole said to me.

I watched Cole get into the car and sped off. I stumbled back against the wall and wondered what the hell happened today that potentially made her so upset. Omg wait... was it because we shot the scene where we had to kiss each other?!

Travis came out and leaned against the wall also.
"Hey, what happened?" Travis asked.
"I... I don't know, she seemed a bit upset when we got home but I was going to ask her about it later..." I looked up at Travis and suddenly I started crying.
"Hey it's ok, come here." Travis pulled me and hugged me real tight. Then my phone vibrated and I pulled it out to check who was texting me.
"It's Cole..., he wants to talk. I'll tell him that we can talk tomorrow."

A/n
Hey what's up guys!!!

Here the next chapter!! Some interesting stuff starting to happen, wonder what Cole wants to talk about 😋
I'm slowly trying to start making all my chapters longer which will mean they will take longer to upload!!

Anyway peace out, Chloe

Word count: 349