1:01 AM

✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️

Walking down a street that was all too familiar I straightened my tie and cleared my throat.
Pulling down the glasses that were perched on the bridge of my nose. I let a smile creep along my face as I entered the building made of glass.
Walking up to the gates I held out my ID that was around my neck and scanned it.
The gates beeped and opened so that I could walk through.
Heading to the elevator I pushed the up button and waited.

"Taehyungie-oppa~"

'Please not today god'

I scowled and turned to the squeaky voice.

"Ahh Jaehee-ah good morning!" I said faking a smile.

She grabbed my arm and pushed her chest against it. She looked up at me with a 'innocent' face.

"Taehyungie-oppa where were you yesterday?" She whined.

The elevator dinged signaling that it opened.
Trying to shake her off I walked into the elevator with her still on my arm.
Pushing the 4th floor Jaehee copied me and clicked the 5th floor.
As the doors closed I stood there in silence as she rambled on about something that I didn't bother listening to.
When the elevator stopped on the third floor. I tried shuffling to the right while Jaehee pulled me to the left.
When the elevator opened two of our co-workers along with our boss looked at us.

"Mr.Kim I have told you a thousand times! Keep your personal feelings out of the office!" My boss yelled as he walked into the elevator.

He walked up to Jaehee and ripped her off my arm which I was very thankful for.

"Yes sir, it won't happen again." I bowed to him.

He scoffed and began talking to his co-workers again. Looking at the indicator that told you what floor you were on. It flickered to 4 and I silently cheered in my head.
Stepping out of the elevator I turned around and bowed to the others that lingered in the elevator.Jaehee was waving to me and winked as the doors closed. Sighing I turned around slouching as I headed to my cubical.
Sitting down in my leather office chair I rolled it up closer to my desk. Jerking my hands forward a bit, the cuffs of my sleeves rolled down a bit. Placing my fingers on the keyboard I logged in to my account and got to work.
After finishing a response to a complaint about how the company was run, I placed my hands behind my head and stretched. Closing my eyes a slight knock on the wall make me turn my head towards the door and slowly open my eyes.
My assistant WooJin held a clipboard with papers plastered to it. His fist was held up mid raise as he waited for my response.

"WooJin! What can I do for you?" I asked sitting back up and turning my body towards him.

Folding my hands on my crossed legs I waited for his report.

"A-Ah yes, Mr.Song would like to see you in his office. Also here, I finished my reports for the day." He reached over and handed me the manila files.

He bowed and walked out of my field of vision. Standing up I straightened my tie and headed for my bosses office.
Standing outside I let a smile rest upon my face. Knocking on the door I stood outside patiently.

"Come in!"

Opening the door my gaze was met with my bosses assistant sitting on his lap pressed against him.

"O-Oh I'm sorry sir, if you would like I can come back later."

"There's no need for that Mr.Kim."

Nodding my head I walked over to go stand in front of his desk. Folding my hands behind my back my boss leaned over. Dialing a number off his phone he spoke 3 simple words.

"Bring him up" Hanging the phone up he placed his hands around his assistant's waist.

A few moments later there was a soft knock on the door behind me.

"Come in!"

"E-Excuse me...?" A timid voice said.

"Mr.Kim please meet your new co-worker Jeon Jungguk."

Turning my head to the side there was a male with chestnut hair and milk chocolate eyes.

===Hello and thank you for reading "Kill Me"This is my first official book where I have written about two of the Bangtan members being in a relationship

===
Hello and thank you for reading
"Kill Me"
This is my first official book where I have written about two of the Bangtan members being in a relationship.
So I hope this story will be enjoyable.
I will be updating this story regularly as much as I can trying to make this story better.
So you may get some notifications about a chapter posted but it's just me improving the story 😋
So I hope you enjoy reading my first VKook story!