Beach Party

Forelsket: the euphoric feeling you experience when first falling into love.

While walking with f/n heading to the beach I sigh. I had nothing to do, my parents are on a business trip because they worked at the same place and I was free today. There's a party at the beach and our friends invited us.

Once we arrived there was sun and sand, miles of tanned and barely clothed skin, relaxing with cold drinks, and some with their toes in the cold water.

F/n and I soon found a place to sit not so close but not far away either. We put the towels on the sand. When I sit, I get my phone and headphones, put some music and start reading a book I brought from home. F/n and I usually hang out here after school, so I don't get too excited. She's been my best friend since forever and I seriously wouldn't live without her.

"I'm bored y/n," f/n says

"Then do something, what do you want me to do?" I said calmly.
She looked at her right and then turned around very quickly. She had a smile plastered on her face and her dimples showed.

"Hmm... I'll get some food."

I was just about to tell her to get me something when I heard my name being called by a shirtless C/n. My eyes met his and went down to his build. fuck he's hot. F/n you stupid bitch.

"Hey Y/n, how are you doing?" he asked smiling as he scratched his neck. I think I fell in love all over again, just with that smile.

"Uhm uh fine. I'm okay, yeah...."I said nervously looking around.

"Why aren't you swimming ?" c/n asked. I opened my mouth to say I wasn't going to swim but I then mentally slapped myself and changed my mind. come on y/n this is your chance

"I was actually about to go," I said.

"May I?" he said playfully with an accent giving me his hand to go with him.

"with pleasure," I said smiling and imitating him with the same accent. I took his hand began running, as soon as my feet touched the water I laughed out loud and c/n was laughing too, we played splashed each other, and swam for minutes.

Then we soon got out to get some food because we were both starving.

"Hey y/n, would you like something to eat?" He said

"um, anything" I hesitated. He smiled and turned around to get some food.

I sat on the towel as f/n came.
"How did it go?" she said excitedly.
I rolled my eyes and smiled at the thought of c/n and I playing and having fun at the beach.

"You don't ask me, you left me, idiot," I said. "I love you too y/n tell me all about it"
After she said that, a boy called her over, she looked at me as if telling me if it's okay.

"Go!!" I motioned her to go and she just smiled and walked to him. The sky had a mixture of blue and purple. It was already a bit dark outside.

I was just relaxing watching the sunset when a hand touched my shoulder, I was about to say c/n's name but I turned around and saw (any boy from school) he said hi. I looked around awkwardly and I said hi as well to be polite.

"Hey, I know it sounds crazy but uhm .. can we go somewhere to have a drink? maybe..."

"Uhhh no thanks..i-i don't drink, "I said getting away from him. But he came closer and grabbed my wrists "c'mon, we're gonna have fun" I said no again but he then stood up, and with his hand on my wrists, he forced me to stand up.

"hey what the fuck dude!" He dragged me to the side of the parking lot. I shake my hand for him to let go of my wrist but that only made his grip tighter. He kept walking over the broken pavement. This part of the parking lot was more isolated. There were only two cars, poorly tinted with air bubbles trapped between the glass and the purple film