Ass Saved

NOT EDITED

Right now, Sunday night, I'm at my place just chilling and watching Netflix. I'm not actually like those girls at my school that love to get invited to parties. nuh-uh... I'd rather stay at my place and eat food as if it was the last time I could eat than go to parties and always stay in shape. Look...I really want to look like a snack, I just can't stop eating them.

Who needs a man when you can go to sleep and eat...well, I wouldn't totally say that since I have a crush... I like him as much as I like food and maybe even more.

He's not like other people, so lovely and so many things I can't describe with my own words. But there's actually this little...small, tiny detail to this. We've talked several times but never to the point when we would consider each other friends.

Every time he's near me I'm speechless. He probably thinks I'm a dumb weirdo do to the fact that I don't actually act like myself around him. I probably always look like a potato every time I stare at him. We don't have any classes together at all. I didn't want to start falling for him..yet I did. He stole my heart, I always stare at him and notice how he scratches his neck and touches his hair when he's nervous.

I always like to stare at him when he's happy, how he smiles... I know he stole my heart but every time he does anything or is near me, it comes back to my chest, my heart goes wild and then...skips a beat. That's the best feeling you could ever feel yet the worst..because then, seconds later you start to notice that you can't have that and your imagination is playing with you. You can't steal his heart as he stole yours, And he did all that to you in just one second.

It all started when one of my friends had a crush on him and started stalking him. She started to send me information about him even though I didn't want to. And that's how ladies and gentlemen I slowly started developing feelings for this boy. I haven't told my friends still because then they will tease me and my friend said she already got over him because she always has a new crush every three seconds, but I still don't want to say anything, except four of my other friends that noticed I had a crush on him but kept it a secret.

Anyways, after all, I have told you here I'm still alive. I turn off the TV and like it's getting cold, I turn the fan on and the AC off. And slowly close my eyes and as soon as my head touches the pillow I fall into a deep sleep.

--------------------------------------

I open my locker to exchange my books for my last period. I'm so tired.

''and then I got kicked out-..Y/n are you even hearing me?''

I was snapped out of my thoughts.

''Yeah,'' I said back to one of my friends.

''are you okay?'' she said worriedly.

''Yeah, I'm just tired''

''oh...okay, I'll wait for you inside,'' she said pointing at my book and laughing at my stupidity. Seems like I got my English book instead of my science book. The teacher didn't come today and I was told there was a substitute and that person is one of the coolest teachers, so she'll understand if I come in a little late.

I head to my locker and open it. Right when I'm about to take my science book out, someone passing by slams the locker and then laughs. Ugh, I rolled my eyes... I'm too tired to deal with this right now!!!! I just can't...

''please leave me alone'' I said. There's this boy, his 'girlfriend' who is actually a *cough*slut*cough* and his three 'friends', that started bothering me just because one day I accidentally hit him with a ball while playing with my friends. Great!!! this is my second week since I first started school and I'm already having some issues.