Rain Drops

I get my bike and start heading to school. Today it's Thursday and I literally stayed up all night doing nothing because I didn't have any homework and it's my second week of school.

Today......is definitely not my day, I didn't even have the time to eat breakfast and I forgot my lunch at home...just great...

When I get to the parking lot I spot a place for my bike and I hop off and go to school and headed to my locker. I open it and get my books for algebra and biology. A hand touched my shoulders, I turned around and said.

"Hey"

"Hi Y/n" I began walking to my class next to F/n when I bumped into someone. I probably looked like a tomato just when I realized who it was. C/n.

"Sorry," I said not looking up.

"Sorry, my bad," he said.

"No problem," I said still not looking up. We both continued walking.F/n looked at me and started laughing.

"W-what the heck w-was that?" she said "what?!" I hissed "it wasn't me!" I whispered. "Oh uh no, you know what I'm talking about," she said, "you look so red" she laughed even more. I rolled my eyes and said "I didn't know what to do " and cover my cheeks as if to feel the heat.

We continued walking and we got to our class.

When the teacher was explaining something. I couldn't stop thinking about C/n. I have no classes with him, he doesn't even know I exist at all for god's sake. I don't even know why I got a crush on him. He's so gorgeous and loving. He loves his family. He's so caring and helpful. I know all that from him just by seeing his face or even a small gesture from him. But there's only this little, tiny, small thing.....

He doesn't know I exist like I already said. We will probably never end up together, not even as friends. It's impossible.

I put my hands on my face, starting to get more thoughts.

Timeskip

I'm hungry. I could eat anything right now, I just need food.

I went to the cafeteria to find all my friends seated on our usual table finishing their lunch.

"Noooo. How can you all let me die here with no food" I said dramatically.

"Come on Y/n, it's not like you haven't eaten the whole day," one of my friends says.

"Actually, I haven't" I said. Their eyes widened and only one of them had food. Unfortunately, she had only three small chocolates left.

She passed me the chocolates and I ate them while I thanked her. I excused myself and headed for the doors of the cafeteria to go to the halls and sit there because when I'm hungry and I got nothing, I don't like to see other people eating while I'm here suffering. As I opened the door and my hand went for the handle, I felt a warm hand touch mine. It was C/n. We happened to open the door at the same time and his hands ended up touching mine when I was going for the handle. My eyes widened and my heart quickened and my cheeks burned. I looked down to prevent him from seeing my flushed face.

I said sorry and excused myself. I don't know what he's doing here, I usually never see him at this time. I sat there thinking about what just happened and hungry as hell. I took a book from my bag that I got from the library when someone suddenly opened the classroom door in front of me ....C/n....he gave me a small smile and I returned it as well being polite. He began walking towards the cafeteria's doors. I focused on the book again. I felt him turn around and glance at me. He hesitated on his way towards me. I kept my stare on the book very nervous and confused.