Just Friends?

Short imagine

Ambedo: a kind of melancholic trance in which you become completely absorbed in vivid sensory details—raindrops skittering down a window, tall trees leaning in the wind, clouds of cream swirling in your coffee—briefly soaking in the experience of being alive, an act that is done purely for its own sake.

I typed the last words of the exposition with a solemn facade and as soon as I finished, all I felt was relief and satisfaction. I'm now sitting on my bed and finally finished my assignment. I save my work and close the laptop sitting on top of the bed in front of me. I get up with the laptop and put it on the nightstand. I just sit on the bed and stare at the wall in front of me. I feel the bed move behind me and I sigh.

"Are you finished?" C/n asked.

" yeah... I just finished" I closed my eyes to hide the tiredness and sighed again. I fixed my posture and stretched to relieve myself from the pain of sitting there for almost two hours in the same position.

I then felt hands on my shoulders. I tensed at first but then relaxed enjoying the massage.

" Y/n...you need to relax. You're my friend and trust me, if I was you, I wouldn't like to work all day and not relax."

I heard c/n say with a small chuckle but concern in his voice. My mind stayed focused on that word. 'Friend' i shiver at the thought but soon let it go, even though I know I'm still going to think about that later. I felt butterflies erupt in my tummy, rolled my eyes, and I smiled to myself. "yes, I know " I let out a quiet moan and close my eyes.

I've had the biggest crush on c/n for a long time already he doesn't really know but I prefer it stays like that cause then it'll ruin our whole friendship. He's here to help me with some homework and we actually finished but I just wanted to do something else so I ended up doing some exposition due next week.

I think I got so lost in my thoughts that I didn't notice that his hands were not massaging my shoulders anymore. I suddenly feel his hot breath fanning on my exposed collarbone. I tense up as more butterflies erupt in my stomach. His lips meet my bare skin, both his hands go from both my arms to my waist.

He then keeps kissing. From my collarbone to my neck, from my neck to my jaw and from my jaw to the back of my ear. His right-hand goes to the side of my shoulder. As I feel his lips behind my ear, I feel like jelly on his hands. My heart melts and all I want is him. I turn around and we end up with our faces inches away. Our noses touching and his breath fanning on my lips.

" c/n," I said almost in a whisper, unable to speak because of the scene happening right now. "Yeah?" He responded barely talking.

"Friends don't do this," I said and glanced at his lips. Our noses touching and my heart beating ten times faster.
"I agree," he said biting his lips and looking at mine, he leans a bit more, breaking the distance and then, I suddenly felt his lips on mine. Our lips moving in sync, my hands on his neck, and his hands on my waist. I lean more and end up laying him on the bed. I'm on top of him and I continue kissing him. My hands go from his neck to his hair and then he lets out a moan. I smile as I hear his moan, It's like music to my ears.

I felt his smirk through the kiss and he suddenly turns me around. I gasp by the sudden move and end up massaging his hair while kissing him and my legs wrapped around his waist. His lips then go to my jaw and I smile at him. I close my eyes and next thing I hear was c/n's muffled voice

" I really like you c/l/n (your last name)" I let out a small, quiet chuckle "I really like you too c/l/n (your crushes last name)," I say as he kisses me again.