Three

Ages! I forgot about this the first time.
Dick - 25
Jason - 21
Tim - 17 (andahalfheargues)
Damian - 11
Terry - 4

Dick

Jason had recently been 'adopted' by Bruce Wayne as Jay Masons, who unfortunately bears a stricking resemblance to the Wayne boys' previous brother. They only hoped people believed it. Luckily, all the guests did and congratulated him on officially becoming a Wayne. Dick laughed every so often when Jason gave them a forced smile and greeting, knowing he hated strangers calling him by one of his nicknames.

The Wayne Gala was a grand event, the four Wayne brothers greeting guests with smiles, waves, bows, handshakes. Dick smiled brightly to Barbara Gordon as she came up, her father supporting her every shaky step, pulling her into a hug as she arrived, leaving a friendly kiss on her cheek. She smiled in return, leaving a sort of 'thank you for the invite' kiss on his forehead.

He gave a soft laugh, "Thank you so much for coming, Babs. It's so good to see you after so long, I'm so happy you're recovering."

"It's great to see you too, Dick, I missed you and the guys," she responded softly. "And thank you."

"Anytime, Babs," He smiled. He then looked to her father, shaking his hand with a firm grip, "Thank you for coming, too, Detective Gordon. Bruce is with Alfred and Selina in the grand hall if you want to talk to him."

"Thank you, Dick, I might just drop by to say hello," and with that small response, they wandered inside.

"Hey, Dick!" A familiar voice called. Dick turned to see his best friend Wally West coming towards him. The other wrapped his arms around Dick's torso, lifting him and spinning him around before dropping him, letting Dick give him a quick kiss on the cheek as well, "I didn't think you'd make it, Walls!"

"Psh, who am I to skip out on a Wayne Gala after just getting back from a mission?" Wally laughed, the heartwarming sound carrying into the crowd around them. "Plus, I wanna see if the others can figure it out."

"It'll be fun to see them try," Dick added, then spotting Kaldur'Ahm, A.K.A. Aqualad, looking around in the crowd as if confused. "And there's one confused fishy right over there."

Looking over his shoulder, Wally found Kaldur'Ahm in the crowd too and shouted out, inviting him to come 'meet' Dick. "Dick this is Kaldur'Ahm but we just call him Kaldur, Kaldur this is my buddy Richard Grayson-Wayne, the eldest Wayne son."

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Kaldur," said Dick, half lying with his careful wording, holding out his hand to shake Kaldur's. "My name is Richard, but I prefer to be called Dick."

"It is a pleasure to meet you as well, my friend," the Atlantean said with a smile, shaking his hand. "That's quite the grip you've got there."

"Why thank you," Dick smiled brightly. The batboys greeted the rest of the team respectively, Damian pulling Dick to the side as they got inside.

"Can't you do anything, Grayson?" He hissed quietly, "They don't need to know."

"Come on, Dami," Dick replied. "It's not like we're gonna tell them outright who we are! They have to figure it out themselves."

Jason and Tim were sitting on a windowsill, entertaining the guests by reciting long pieces of Shakespeare, pouring loads of dramatic flair into their voices and little actions. The guests cooed at their joking behavior, laughing at their exaggerations.

A small raven-haired blue-eyed boy suddenly tapped his little hands against Dick's leg, closing and opening his fists in a grabbing motion. Dick leaned down, gladly picking up the boy and calling him Terrybear, asking him what's up. Terry sat his little hands on his shoulders, leaving a butterfly kiss on the tip of his brother's nose.

"Eh wuves yoo," he giggled, smiling brightly.

"What, big brother Damian doesn't get any affection?" Dick laughed gentky, kneeling to Damian's level with Terry still in his arms.

Damian made his typical '-Tt-' noise, but still let a ghost of a smile stand on his lips when Terry kissed his cheek, saying, "Eh wuves big bwoder Day-mee too!"

Some nearby guests made little comments about how cute the family was.

"Jay, what happened to your hair?" A guest asked Jason.

He moved the white potion of his bangs in front of his eyes, "Oh, this? It's the epidemic of a prank my brothers pulled on me." That was a lie. Jason didn't dye it black like he normally did so the team would have a better chance at recognizing him. And it was working, judging from the way Lagoon Boy was eyeing him down from across the room with a very angry look.

Most of them had already figured out Damian from just his attitude, and Connor was talking to Tim since he already knew his identity. M'gann, despite her advantage with the mind powers, was still having trouble figuring it out. Kaldur was slowly piecing everything together.

Wally stood next to Dick, holding Terry, who was messing with the buttons on his suit, at his hip. "I really thought they would catch on fairly quickly," he said, his best friend nodding in agreement. "Especially Jason, that should be obvious."

"M'gann and Kaldur are struggling. I thought it would be Lagaan with the most issues, but I don't think so," Dick pointed to Lagoon Boy pulling M'gann away from Tim and Jason as they continued their jest, now moving into the crowd, glaring at Jason. "He really hates Jay, doesn't he?"

"I believe he has good reason to, my friends," Kaldur said as he approached them. He smiled, lowering his voice drastically, "Hello again, Nightwing."

"I knew he would figure it out first," Wally said, not realizing Terry was falling asleep on his shoulder. "Damn, we should've bet on it."

"It looks like this babywing is ready for bed," Dick lifted Terry from Wally's arms, craddling him against his chest. "Tell me if anyone else gets figured out, I'm gonna go put him to sleep."

"Will do, bud."

Dick weaved a path through the crowd, apologizing as he went and being very polite as he tried to avoid running into people. He made his way up the grand staircase, noticing in the corner of his eye a lady in a red dress was following him. Suspicious. He shrugged it off as the woman was lost and recognized him, continuing down the left hall blocked to guests from the gala.

There was a moment where he could hear a set of footsteps branch off from the rest, but the next second there was only one set; his own. Either she had left, or managed to pair her footsteps to match his in under a second.

Dick hoped it was the prior.