Repair //Connor x reader [ smut ]

This smut idea was requested by a lot of people actually ;

I hope you like it!

-

You've been working with an android to solve case's for quite some time now. The android Name was Connor. An RK: 800 model. Supposedly a prototype. Each case you and the android were assigned the two of you would easily becoming close by the second. He'd learn more about you and his feelings towards you.

You were in your office scanning through the previous case files to see a certain connection between any of the previous androids. As Connor approached you from behind eyeing you down. You were focused on your work. Highlighting and searching for clues.

"Good evening y/n. I see you are a bit busy at the moment." You put your pen down as you turned to face Connor with a warm smile.

"I'm never busy when it comes to you Connor! Is there something you need me to fix?" He looked down at his feet in embarrassment as he approached you with a small scratch on his cheek. You placed your two fingers on his chin lifting his chin up to face you. You had always been repairing Connor. You studied android life as one of your majors so you were quite familiar with how androids function.

"Connor it's just a small scratch I'm sure you'll be fine!" You chuckled heading back to your desk as Connor followed.

"But I must look my best. And it is bleeding some blue blood–" you cut him off as you placed a small cartoon designed bandage right on his small scratch.

"Better?"
You asked seeing Connor feel the bandage on his cheek.

"I suppose so."

"Great now look at all the cases they all seem to connect no?" You pointed at how all deviants had acknowledged the feeling of determining what is fair and what isn't fair which led them to make irrational decisions.

"See all deviants all had done something to make them question what's fair and what isn't which led them to want to kill or hurt others." You faced Connor deeply focused on all your lines connecting. You smiled while Connor turned to face you.

"Y/n We have a case around 7:30. We should go get ready I'll be outside if you need me." He said adjusting his tie as he walked off. You stopped him and fixed his tie for him.

"See ya outside Connor."
You winked at him.
-

As the two of you arrived at the crime scene Connor was in charge of finding out which of the three androids where the deviant. While you were talking to the guards asking questions on what they had seen or remembered.

"Y/n...." you heard. You thought one of the police officers were calling you then you realized no one was speaking. It was Connor.

You rushed into the room were Connor was. His hand stabbed into the table and his power which could be considered his heart was removed.

"Connor!" You cried feeling tears run down your eyes. You removed the knife out of Connors' hand while he fell and crawled towards you. You lowered yourself as he rested on your lap.

"C-Connor it's okay you're gonna be okay love I promise I just need to-" as you saw the power component on the floor you grabbed it and inserted it right back into Connor. He got up and ran to chase the deviant.

You followed him as you arrived you saw the deviant on the ground.

"Nice shot Connor." You heard Lieutenant Anderson say.

You looked at Connor. He looked back at you.

"Thank you." He said as he took off.

-