Jealousy//Connor x reader [ smut ]

I stg this book has so many smuts omg

-

Your were scheduled to work late today to investigate a case once more. You were partners with Lieutenant Anderson and an android named Connor. Both were your closest friends at the time. Hank viewed you as a daughter figure and you would constantly tell him to stop listening but he didn't listen, and Connor was you casual friend who you would grow more with each and everyday. since you weren't very social at work but was constantly flirt on by your co-worker Gavin.

As you bit your pen trying to see if there are any links in any of the crime scenes. Connor desk was located only a few feet away from yours. He would catch some glances at you and would look away awkwardly.

You circled some of the connections in the crimes but stopped when you saw Gavin's hand on your desk.

"What do you want now Gavin? I'm busy-"

"Me, you and a fancy-ass restaurant tonight I'll pick you up and everything"

As Gavin passed you the flier with the restaurant name and the meals they serve. You scanned the paper and noticed it was a seemingly fancy restaurant.

"Gavin I have work-"

"Leave it babe. C'mon don't you wanna create some memories with me?"

He placed his hand on your cheek causing you to avoid eye contact and blush a light shade of pink.

Connor couldn't keep his eyes of the two of you. As much as he didn't like Gavin already, him flirting with you wasn't helping his temper at all. He squeezed his pen to the point the ink popped open and spilled all over him and some even landed on his face.

"Shit" he mumbled trying to wipe the mess off.

You saw Connor trying to wipe off the ink. You removed Gavin's hand from your face and got up to help Connor.

"Connor how did this happen?" You chuckled a bit while wiping his face with a small napkin you had in your pocket. You wiped the ink off his cheeks as he smiled softly at your movements.

Gavin rolled his eyes and approached you.

"So is it a yes or a no?"

You knew how much Gavin hated Connor. You and Connor got along greatly, but Gavin had to relay on his stupid pickup lines and fancy restaurants just to get your attention, but with Connor, your bond was natural.

"I'll think about it. Hold on Connor I'll be right back I'm gonna go fetch a wet towel to remove the ink on your clothing okay?"

Connor nodded. The second you walked away, Gavin grabbed Connor by his collarbone.

"Listen buddy I don't care if y/n gives a fuck about your existence Ive been crushing on that girl since day one I'm not gonna let some stupid piece of plastic like you take her away from me got it?"

"I'm sorry to inform you the bad news, but she was never yours to begin with."

Connors words only pissed Gavin off more causing him to punch Connor in the stomach making him collapse.

"Connor!"

You ran to Connor lowering yourself to the ground helping him get up.

"Y/n it's just a piece of plastic it can't feel anything—"

You hit Gavin's shoulder continuing to help Connor up.