Broken //Connor x Deviant! Reader [ smut ]

Warning this chapter contains past abuse and scars if you are sensitive towards those things I don't recommend reading this since it will contain those topics.

-

"I didn't do anything. Please let me go!" You said looking at the man with white hair.
"Look nothing's gonna happen to you sweetie I just wanna know why did you hurt your owner."
You were silent towards his words. You didn't want to talk anymore you just wanted to leave. You looked to the side to see a android standing there watching your every move.

He was an android who catches deviants like you for a living. But it wasn't your fault your owner had abused every part of you. You had burnt marks, scars located everywhere on your body due to your owner.
"Lieutenant, allow me to speak to it" the android suggested.

"Go ahead give it a shot."
The white haired man stood up and walked out the room. The android entered and sat in the chair the man originally sat in.
"Hello I'm Connor. What's your name?"

"Y/n."

"why did you attack your owner?"

The android spoke in a calmly to the point where it almost relaxed you a bit. You sobbed a bit. You knew that they were gonna sent you back to your owner or better yet reset you. You didn't want to go back not in the way he treated you. Hitting you constantly telling you were nothing, but a piece of fucking plastic.

"Can you tell them to leave please? T-they're scaring me..." you asked. Connor made certain hand gestures to tell all the humans to flee. One of the humans mumbled beneath their breath saying "this fucker better know what he's doing."

"P-please I don't wanna g-go back he hits me every single day all I ever wanted was his love, but all he did was hate me!" You yelled.

"Hey it's okay I just wanna know what happened-" as Connor placed his hand on top of your hand. Both your hands became a white.

You zoned out and saw all of Connors memories. He was constantly abused at work specifically by his co-worker Gavin.

You both zoned back into reality removing both of your hands from touching.

"Your memories!" The two of you said at the same time. Connor was confused completely towards what just happened his light switching blue to yellow unable to analyze what the hell just happened.

"What did you see Connor?"

"I. I saw your memories I felt like I was there while he was hitting you."
Connor spoke lightly.

"I saw your memories too Connor what do I-"

Connor looked around to make sure there was no one around.

"C'mon. I don't want them sending you back to your owner c'mon let's go!" Connor whispered as he removed the handcuffs you had on and grabbed your wrist running towards the exit. The two of you ran through the halls trying to find and easy exit.
"Stop!" You heard Gavin said as he began trying to shoot the two of you. Connor became your shield and proceeded to try to find a exit. You two went to the second floor.

There was a window near the end of hall. You and Connor ran towards it while a group of police officers followed.

"If we try to move to the first floor will be caught we have to jump y/n." he said as he ran towards the window opening it as fast as he could.

"Can I carry you?" Connor asked.
You nodded and he carried you jumping out  the window landing on his two feet. The both of you ran towards the android bus only and jumped right in and sat towards the back of the bus. Trying to settle down on what just happened, you rested your head on Connor's shoulder.