Chapter 1

Flora's POV
You think you know what happed in age of Ultron. But you don't now what really happened. I am going to tell you what really happened there. But you wonder how I would now. Well I was there. Case I am Flora Maximoff, younger sister to Pietro and Wanda Maximoff.

     I hear the alarm going off in the base. I now that the alarm meant the Avengers are here. My door opens and I go to the control room. I walked up to the corner where Wanda and Pietro were.

     "Hey little sis" Pietro said "I am not that little, and I am 15." I said a little annoyed. "You two fight like kids, and no fighting you two. Now let's go and get revenge." Wanda said, Pietro smiled picked up Wanda and said "Keep up little sis." Then he speeds away.

I go outside and see the avengers, they all split up. I see the captain so I use my powers and trapped him in vines. But he threw his shield and cuts the vines. Right after the vines break I start to scream. I fell onto my knees. It hurt so much. When he saw me he came over and asked "Is everything ok? What's wrong?" He looked like he cared. "Y-you... hurt nature, and if you hurt nature you hurt Mother Nature. You cut the vines you hurt me." I said in a weak voice. He looked confused but released, when I said Mother Nature I was talking about myself. He said something to a communicator that was in his ear. I heard him mumble "Sorry about this." Then I was hit in the head with something that I think was his shield, and went unconscious.

Time skip (to the avengers tower)
Steve's POV

Maria hill came on the plane and said "Labs all set boss." To tony then stoped walking. "He's the boss. I just pay of everything and make everyone look cooler." Tony said. I got up and asked "Any word on Strecker?" "The nadives got him." Maria said. "And the three?" I asked as we started to walk and talk. " orphaned at 10 and 7. Pietro, Wanda and Flora Maximoff " She replies "There powers?" I asked. "He has increased Mitablisom, she have mind manipulation, and she has earth, plant, water, and animal manipulation and control." Maria said, I look at her to then explain it so I could understand. "He fast, She weird, and she's Mother Nature." She said so I could understand. Then I walk into the elevator and push a button. And the doors closed.