Chapter 2

Flora's POV
When I woke up I was in a glass cell. Two people were outside the cell. One of them had short blond hair and a t-shirt and pants on. I know he was the captain, he knocked me out. The second one had short brown hair. He had dark sunglasses on. He also had a suit on. In an instant I now who it was, it was non-other then... Tony Stark. I was scared. The wind started to go crazy vines where raping around my cell and water started to fill up in my cell. "What's going on?" Tony asked Steve. " I am doing it. My powers are tied to my emotions too." I said as they look at me. Slowly everything started going back to normal. "You probably want to now how and why I was at HYDRA. Well when I was 7 Wanda and Pietro where 10, we where having supper with mother and father. The first bomb hits 2 floor below makes a big hole mother and father go in. Pietro grabbed me and Wanda we when under the bed. Second one hits dosent go off it just lays there 3 feet from our faces. One word was painted on the bomb and it said 'STARK'. We wanted 2 day for it to go off. Later we where on the street Wanda and Pietro thought it was Tony who set of the bombs. They made me go with them to a protest against him. HYDRA came and asked for volunteers for the experience. Pietro did it for us three. I didn't want to go but I did case my siblings were. That is why I was at HYDRA." I said with tears going down my face. "Can I please not be in a cell I-I've been in a cell since HYDRA. I want to help you. I don't want to be a monster that HYDRA created." I asked with my head down. They came over and opened the cell door. They told me to follow them so I did. We came to a room with the other avengers in there. There was a screen playing the camera for where I was in the cell. 'They herd what I said. They where watching.' I thought to myself.