Chapter 5

P.S. Check out something that I edit.. I'm also changing some lines and skipping some senses. Sorry 😐
—————————————————–—
Pietro POV
"Every ones plan is not to kill the avengers" I said inpatient "You need to be patient. Need to see the big picture." Ultron said looking at me. "I don't see the big picture. I have a little picture. I take it out and look at it, every day." I said back my gaze on him "You lost your parents in the bombings. I've seen the records" Ultron replies "The records are not the picture." I said "Pietro-" Wanda said but Ultron cut her off "No, please." He said. "We where 10 years old Flora was 7. Having dinner, the five of us. When the first she'll hits, two floors below, it makes a hole in the floor. It's big. Our parents go in and the whole building starts comin a part. I grab them, roll under the bed, and the second shell hits. But it doesn't go off. It just sits there in the rubble. Three feet from our faces. And on the side of the shell is painted one word.-" "Stark" Wanda cuts in "We we're trapped two days." I say "Every effort to save us, every shift in the bricks, I think 'this will at it off.' We wait for two days for Tony Stark to kill us." Wanda say and I nod and say. " I know what they are." "I wondered way only you three survived Strucker's experiments. Now I don't. We will make it right. You and I can hurt them. But you will tare them a part, from the inside."
Flora POV
"Ultron killed Strucker." Steve said Tony signs and says "Oh look he did a Banksy at the crime scene, just for us." "This is good, that's good showing us his hand, this isn't his pattern why send a message when you've given a speech." Tasha states "Strucker knew something Ultron wanted us to miss." "I'll bet, Yup everything we had on Strucker erased, Ultron wipeout every thing we had." Nat said looking throw the computer files that weren't there anymore.
~Time skip~
We arrived at the place as we near the door we heard. "Stark is... He's a sickness." Ultron says to some person, and with Tony being the smartass he is repays with "Ah, junior. Your going to break, your old mans heart." "If I have to." Ultron counters back. I start to ignore them.
~Small skip to the fight~
I'm snapped back to reality by Ultron pulling Tony to him, and a fight breaks out. I start ripping boys apart with vines. After taking a few apart I hear "I'm sorry sister." Then I see a flash of red then blue.