Death comes for all (Analogicality 1)

Make sure to request things if you want to see your idea written by me.

Warnings: Death, suicide, and blood. 

This wasn't supposed to be this dark, but this is about Virgil being death, so what can you expect. This is also about 2.9 k words long, so... Long oneshot. Longest chapter I've ever written on here. Anyway here it is, sorry if it's trash. Really sad trash.

Virgil was death. It was that simple. He represented the end of life. He snuck into homes and helped the murders of small children, took away the suffering of small, old woman, and created orphans. He wanted to stop. He wanted to never look at a dying person again. But, this was impossible, for he was death, and had to look at himself in the mirror. 

His face was pale and he had bags under his eyes from always being sick, his status as death made him always close to the end of his life. Thought he couldn't die. But, God, did he look like he was going to. His one friend, Dee, who represented all sins would comment on it quite often, sometimes teasing the older about it. 

One day, a king sent two adventures to save the kingdom. To fight against a more evil monarch. And Virgil watched in interest, as the two mages went on. They were so close, it was evident how much they loved eachother. And they were some of the people that could see death. Virgil had met Logan when he was younger. He snuck into the boy's house and strangled his mother. Virgil watched the boy stare at him, eyes wide and teary. Death left before the boy could run up to him. 

After a while, Virgil was rooting for the two. They conquered beast that alluded even Virgil, himself. They were truly incredible, and Death wanted to talk to them. 

He manifested at the inn the two were staying in, and knocked on the door to their room. Patton opened the door, a smile gracing his freckled face.

"Hello! Who are you?" The healer questioned.

"I am Death, I have come to talk to you and Logan." Virgil hummed. Patton flinched, hand on the door in case he needed to close it. "I won't hurt you, Patton. I do not have any reservations with you or Logan today. And I have no idea of when you'll die until the day of." Virgil explained.

"Patton, who's at the door?" Logan got up from his seat, and walked to the door, then let out a gasp when he saw the man at the door. He ran in front of Patton and threw the boy inside, closing the door. "You killed my mother!" He shouted.

"Logan, what's happening?" Patton asked, fear evident in his voice.

"That man killed my mother, he's come to take the last thing I love." Logan claimed.

"Lo, he said he was death. Like he was the grim reaper." Patton explained.

"Should we trust him?" Logan said sarcastically.

"If he looks the same as the day he killed your mother, then that means he's immortal, right?" 

"Yes, and my mom was found without hand marks around her neck and she was said to be killed by suffocating in her sleep. So it would make sense if he was death, but should we let him in?" Logan reasoned.

"If he wanted to kill us, he would have already. And he seems nice." Patton pointed out.

"Fine, I'm opening the door, but you are staying behind me."

"Aww, Logan, you care about me!"

"Yes, I do." The mage admitted.

The taller opened the door, finding a short man standing there, patiently. "I was afraid you weren't going to let me in." Virgil said, pulling his hood farther over his head. "I'm sorry what I had to do to your mother, Logan."