Absolutely smitten (Moxiety 1)

This is a one-shot requested by -PattonWatson-

Hope you don't mind the coffee shop and bookstore AU. And this one doesn't end with them cuddling in bed.

Patton was adorable. There was no denying that. And when you work in a bookstore, that Patton had a coffee store in, it was sure that you would fall in love with him. 

Virgil knew from the moment he laid eyes on the happy go lucky guy, he would fall, hard. And he did. God he did. Virgil would go into the notes app on his phone and just rant about the other. Things that happened between them, dreams he had about the other, Virgil once wrote three paragraphs describing the other's face. 

But he soon got used to it. Get up, thinking about Patton, eat, go to work and talk to Patton, while trying to hide your burning desire for him, go home, cry, rant to your phone about the love of your life, then pass out. It wasn't much of a change, just thinking about Patton instead of the possibility of death.

And of course, Virgil's roommate, Roman, found out. It happened last week, when Virgil was caught typing on his phone, explaining how soft Patton's lips looked.

"Ooh! You like Patton!" Roman shouted from behind the couch. Virgil jumped off the couch, falling on the ground.

"No!" He shouted back.

"Virgil, I just caught you typing, in notes, about how much you love Patton." The two glanced at the phone, that displayed, "Patton is just so beautiful, I wish he would like me back." 

"Shut it." Virgil retorted, grabbing his phone.

"I could help you o-" 

"Nope, when was the last time you got a date?" 

"When was the last time you got a date?" The red-head mocked him.

"Point made, but I am not taking any advice from you!" Virgil got up and went to his room. He didn't need Roman's help, he didn't need someone to coach him on how to get someone to like him.

Virgil needed help. Patton was just so happy today, and he had to physically stop himself from just flat out kissing the bubbly man. So, of course he did the most logical thing, and went to Logan. Logan was the smartest of the group of friends they all had. And Virgil would rather die than ask Roman for help.

"So, you like Patton?" Logan raised a brow.

"Yes, please, just help me. Don't make me explain everything." Virgil begged.

"Virgil, feelings are the bane of my existence. I have no idea how to do romance. Go ask someone who knows about this stuff, like Roman." Logan waved the other off, as Virgil trudged over to Roman's room, hesitantly.

"Ro!" Virgil knocked on the door loudly.

"Virgil! What you could you possibly want?" He shouted, opening the door.

"I need help. Wait- no I don't. This is stupid, never mind." Virgil turned tail and ran, only to have his hood caught by Roman.

"Okay, you're telling me now, bad day." Roman sighed, pulling the other into his room.

"No choice now, right?" The smaller raised a brow.

"Nope, give me the details." 

"I just- I don't know how to get Patton to like me." Virgil sighed.

"Really, so after a week you finally admit you need me?" Roman teased.

"I don't need your help." He put emphasis on "need".