DECEPTION PT.1 (JINMIN)

[WARNING! INCEST, RAPE, ETC. FOR THE PART TWO. IMMEDIATELY TURN BACK THE PAGE IF YOU HATE JIMIN BEING THE TOP AND JIN BEING THE PRECIOUS SMOL BEAN!]

Summary: As the warning says. Yeah, so I think I’m already corrupted so why not go for a hardcore smut.

--

The ocean breeze brushed against Jimin and his son’s hair as they stand unresponsive at the waves pacing back and forth from their expensive shoes. It’s time to let go. But his Jimin’s mind was frozen. The older’s left hand squeezed his son’s smaller ones.

“Seokjin-ah,” Jimin asked but Seokjin didn’t look up. “It’s time to send mommy away.”

The blue sky turning red reflected inside the taller’s gaze.

The older could feel the smaller’s hand tightening and at last, cold tears flowed freely at Seokjin’s flushed cheeks. Jimin, upon hearing his son’s pitiful sobs had no choice but to kneel on the sand and hug his son tightly, securely.

“A-Appa… What should we do? Mom is…” Ten year old Seokjin’s little chest heaved up and down heavily as if chasing his breath and inhaling his words.  Jimin couldn’t do anything. They both lost something precious from them and there he was, pitifully rubbing his son’s back to calm him down and prevent him from fainting.

The icy water brushed on Jimin’s knees, wetting the black slacks that he never once imagined he’ll get to wear, but the coldness just made him remember that this is their reality. There’s nothing to deny and no one to blame. The future seems dark for the two and the box of ashes on Jimin’s right arm proved that the empty sit which Seokjin’s mother left behind will never be again filled.

“Appa! Appa! Appa! I want mom back… P-Please… I’ll do anything. Bring mom back!” Seokjin’s cries gets louder and louder but not a single tear drops from Jimin’s face. The sadness took a toll on him too much that he’s afraid that inside him was nothing but hollowness.

“Seokjin-ah, my pretty Seokjin,” Jimin patted his son’s back gently. Calling his son in a honey-filled voice just like how his mother used to call him. Seokjin had his chin rested on his father’s shoulder as his cries decreased for a little. “You know mom won’t like it if you’re sad, right? Mom said that she will wait for us in heaven so we should not be sad. She said that it won’t took too long.”

The waves crashed loudly against their ears seemingly knowing that it was a lie but after a while the little boy’s tears dried and Jimin pulled him out of his warm, fatherly embrace. Seokjin looked a lot like his mother that he feels like his beloved wife is still present. His large beautiful eyes, cute, small nose, and even the almost apple-looking full plump lips are all his mother’s.

Little Seokjin tried to calm down but his emotions are something he could not control. He needs his mom. But he also wants to be strong for his father.

The sun set gracefully and finally the full moon shone brightly above the ocean. With heart full of sadness and melancholy, Jimin scattered his wife’s ashes just as she wished before she passed away.

The black-haired man carried his beautiful son in his arms as they walked unto the opposite side, away from the crying waves.

“My pretty Seokjin, no matter what happen I won’t leave you. I will shower you with love and affection so that you won’t end up like mommy. I will protect you no matter what happen.”

But promises aren’t always kept, Seokjin thought. After five years, Seokjin grew up as someone bubbly and full of laughter. Instead of getting taller, the brunette stayed at his height which is 5’ for three years in a row. It seems like his father’s genes are finally passed down on him. But as those five years pass, his features are getting softer and more feminine unlike the other boys in his class.

However, Jimin… Jimin became brusque and uptight and as time rolls around the clock it seems like the man is getting colder and colder to his own son.

Seokjin is aware of that.

He got used to coming home in a cold atmosphere and eating alone most of the times but he always thought that maybe it’s because he’s still sad about his mother’s loss. 

However, he loved his dad more than anyone else. He did everything to please his father; he always gets the best grades in their class and even won awards from some intellectual competitions. He even cooks for him every single day in hope that his father would eat even just a little but he always wake up every day with the same crushed heart, everything just ends up untouched and eventually get spoiled.

Jimin is an actor, a famous one on the top of that. It was known that his wife died from an illness and his family only consists of no one but his son. He always play the lead roles and most of the time he’s out for a shoot that there was even a time when he’s out for three whole days leaving Seokjin with nothing but whole bunch of money.

Seokjin was proud of his father. Everyone knows that he is the famous Top Star Park Jimin’s son and the short male always get flutters every time someone recognizes him. But there are times when he feels like the most pitiful person in the world, especially when people console him about his mother’s death.

For him, it feels like a piece of broken glass that he doesn’t want to clean up but whenever he steps on it he just smiles despite the pain that no one could see.

Seokjin felt neglected by his father but just like other children, he knows nothing about the huge amount of love Jimin is suppressing and hiding from him.

-To Be Continued-

A/N: So yeah, I decided to finally make maknae-bottom Jin oneshots since I felt my urge getting bigger and bigger. I need to study the know-hows of how to write smut since I don’t know anything about writing them (I only know how to enjoy them) so please be understanding, my dear folks. And yeah, I’m planning on making it a sin (as is something you need to have to go to hell) book.
P.S. I need to prepare my heart and mind for the part two so again, I’m sorry XD