THE WAY YOU SMILE PT. 2

WARNING: SMUT, MENTIONS OF BLOOD, VIOLENCE, MENTIONS OF RAPE, ETC.

He let out a deep long sigh.

"Break up with Jungkook. No, don't even go near him. He's dangerous, Jin-ah. I don't want you getting hurt." The sincerity on the elder's eyes looked so moving. Lies and mischief are nowhere to be found on his wrinkled but delicate face. But why? Seokjin might be dumb about the world but there's one thing he knows all his life. The only person he trusts is Jungkook.

He would do everything for Jungkook. In their current situation, Jungkook is the king and Seokjin is his prisoner wrapped around his invisible cuffs. His eyes were already covered and blinded by the illusions of love that Jungkook tricked him to see. Although Seokjin himself is unaware of it.

"Seokjin, sweetie. Come here. Look at the tree we planted. It's still here!"

Before Seokjin could even ask, what does the father mean by those words, Jungkook pulled him away from the eldest. But the priest followed Jungkook's actions and looked at the playing kids starting to vanish one by one.

He should have let them go when it was still not out of their control. But he chose to suffer.

The day passed by uneventfully but pretty smoothly. After the strange advice that the priest gave Seokjin, he just disappeared in the thin air. He wondered if the father was already asleep. But he couldn't hide the smile in his face as they lay down on a familiar bed.

Jungkook is playing with the lighter, he twirled it between his fingers producing sharp sounds like knife clashing against each other and light it as if it was the easiest thing to do. Well, it is. Creating a fire is easier than breathing and the pleasure it gives is nothing the life could ever create. His wife looked at his hands majestically, seemingly in daze.

The older smirked.

"Honey, do you think everything will be okay?" Another typical question.

"Of course, sweetie. We're together for everything to be okay, right?" Jungkook swiftly hid the lighter underneath his pillow. "Now, let's go to sleep." Jungkook covered Seokjin's vision. Something he always do before they sleep.

Before he knew it, the younger was already in deep sleep. Another typical night.

Time passed by and today was Jungkook's last day in vacation. Seokjin still wanted to stay of course. But he can't have his husband being absent on his work. There's nothing more important than money after all. As they started to pack all their things, Seokjin sighed.

"Why? Is there something wrong, babe?" Jungkook zipped one of their bags and stand in front of the huffing man.

"Nothing, it's just that we're already leaving tomorrow and it somewhat makes me sad." Seokjin hung his head low, looking like a kicked puppy as he played with his delicate fingers. Jungkook just ruffled Seokjin's hair and pulled his wife's head unto his stomach. Jungkook hugged the younger tightly.

Then Jungkook lowered himself to Seokjin's level and he caressed Seokjin's soft cheeks to kiss him passionately. Just like the two's first kiss, Seokjin still can't betray the feeling how his body react to Jungkook's kisses. His heart was beating like a hamster running wildly in an endless wheel and his insides feel as hot as if he was about to have a deadly fever.

Seokjin wrapped his arms around Jungkook's shoulders as their lips moved in sync, creating wet and lewd sounds as they do. The younger parted his lips willingly to let Jungkook's tongue slip inside his mouth and tilted his head to create a better position. The raven-haired slipped his arms at Seokjin's tiny waist and lay him down on the white mattress. Slowly, their make out sessions turned into a more heated one when Jungkook pulled out of their kiss and started licking and sucking Seokjin's neck causing the younger's breath to hitch.