D.M|Rainbows

draco x lgbt+ reader

yea i realize u wouldnt b allowed to leave the school to go to a pride parade but just pretend oki

not really a romantic one but its so cute i love it ah

Your POV

I woke up to a light in my eyes, which was promptly turned off once someone realised my eyes were opened.

"Sorry, Y/n, I didn't think you were up." The room was dim due to the only light being a lamp next to my bed.

Wait. This isn't my bed.

"Where am I?" I said, realizing how raspy my voice sounded and trying to clear my throat, only to realize that coughing hurt.

"Be careful, try not to move." said Madam Ponfrey, "You got beat up pretty bad. You only got brought into my office a few minutes ago, I just came back from Dumbledore's office." she said, "Let me fix you up."

After a few spells and a bit of pain, I was able to sit up (with assistance from Madam Pomfrey, even though she'd just healed me, she insisted.)

"Who brought me in?" I asked, my voice back to normal.

"Draco Malfoy." she replied, "I'll go and get him if you like? I'm sure you'd want to thank him."

I just nodded, "Yes, thank you."

She left to go fetch Draco and left me alone for a few minutes. At first, I figured maybe Draco was the one who beat me up, but then I remembered where I was a few hours prior and put two and two together.

Draco walked in and Madam Pomfrey smiled before shutting the door.

"Thank you for bringing me back." I smiled, "But why were you there?"

"Why was I where?" he questioned, his eyes avoiding mine.

"Draco, you know where."

"I... because... Well it's obvious, is it not? I'm queer, ok? Why else would I be there." Draco replied, "And I brought you back because I just... I didn't know you were queer, and I've felt like I was alone until then. I would've brought you back anyway, though!" He added, quickly looking up so his eyes finally met mine.

"Well thank you again, Draco. Hey, next timw there's a parade, you wanna go together?"

"Absolutely."

(if u didnt get it the reader got beat up by some tic tac dick homophobe aha)