Meeting his son again

'Sirius I have called for a person I know you will be happy to see again. He should be here in a minute." Professor Dumbledore told Sirius.

"Sirius? Who would that be?"   "No one knows I was not responsible for what Pettingrew did." Sirius told Remus.

Just then the flew started. Green flames aperd and a man came out. He looked a little like Sirius. He had blonde short hair. It just reached his neck. He had Sirius's cheek bones. He was just as tall as Sirius was. Maybe a little taller. He had the same gray eyes as Sirius as well. He was wearing a white tee shirt with blue jeans. He had sneakers that was red and blue. All in all he was cute.

Sirius looked shoked and sad at the same time. Remus was shoked too, but was happy that the boy was working were he wanted to.

"Albus? Why did you send for me?" Said the man. His voice was nice for Rose to hear.

"Ah, Orion, glad you could come. You do know who these two are?" Professor Dumledore said. Pointing at Remus and Sirius.

The man now none as Orion looked over at Remus first and gave a smile. "Moony! Good to see you." Orion came over and gave Remus a hug. "You too. Work going well, I hope?" Remus said then asked at the end.

"It's going good. The Goblins are angry at a few wizards for stalling some of their things that they send me and a few other to get back every now and then." Orion told Remus.

Remus nodded and said. "We have to catch up some time." Orion nodded himself and said. Yeah. I will let you know when I have a few days off."

Orion then looked at his father, who was sad to have missed so much of his sons life. Orion then gave his father a good and strong hug. He knew his father needed it.

Sirius hugged back just as strong. After awhile they pulled apart. "Dad, I know how much you hate the black's town house so, you can stay with me. There is plenty of room and it does get lonely." Sirius smiled and said. "I would like that Orion. We can catch up."

"Sirius, Remus? Who is that?" Ron asked.

"Oh, right, sorry. This is my son Orion Black. Orion, this is Ron Weasley, Hermione Granger, and my godaughter, Rose Potter." Sirius said pointing to everyone as he said their names. "Good to meet you all. Ron, your brother's Bill and Charlie told me a lot about you in their letters. We are good friends. We went to Hogwarts together." Orion told them as he shook Ron's hand.

"Granger? You must be a muggle-born? It's also good to meet you." Orion said to Hermione making the girl blush as they shook hands.

"It's great to meet you as well, Rose. If you have any questions about the wizarding world just owl me. I won't mind answering your questions." Orion said with a smile and Rose blushed as well. They shook hands too.

"Also, Orion? I would like it if you could look at this and see if you could get my idea off the ground." Albus asked Orion.

"I can try. I will get back to you on that, Albus. Dad, I will get you some clothes at my house. We should get going. Nice to see you again Moony and it was great to meet you guys as well." Orion said and then whispered to both Sirius and Remus his house name.

Then they left. Orion came out of the fireplace first and cleaned himself off and got out of the way. Sirius came out and saw that his sons house was nice. It had a table near a window and on the other side of the table was the kitchen. The living room looked cozy. It had one sofa and two arm chairs. It hand infront of the sets a flat screen TV.