The Talk And Getting To Know Eaich Other Again

🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼
The next day Orion got up and saw that his dad was asleep on the couch. Orion shook his head and made breakfast. He made pancakes with bacon.

The smell woke Sirius. He sat down at the table and Sirius and Orion began to eat. "How were you at school?" Sirius asked his son. "Well . . I was pretty good. I got O's in Transfrigrashon, Charms and Ancient Runes, and Charms. I got A's in History Of Magic and Potions. Lastly i got E's in Arithmancy, DADA, Herbology, and Astronomy." Orion said.

Sirius was surprised that his son did so good. He definitely got his mother's smarts.

"That is good. I'm glad you did good in school. Sirius told his son. "Thank you, dad. That means a lot."

"I make Remus his potion every full moon. He only trust me to make him the potion." Orion said getting up and with a wave of his wand the dishes started washing themselves. Orion then got a bag and put the potions in it. There is enough to last Remus six months.

Orion a apparated to Remus's house. Sirius apeard next to him. Orion knocks on the door. The door opens and Remus let's them in. "Orion, Sirius come in. I guess you have my potions?" Remus asked.

"Yeah. Here you go. They will last you six months." Orion told Remus. "Great. Thanks Orion."

"Your welcome, Moony." Orion said with a smile. Sirius smiled as well.

"How is the caghting up going you two?" Remus asked. "It's going good. I am glad Orion did good in Hogwarts."Sirius answers Remus.

"Good. That's great. Orion what has the goblins mad? I heard that they are being extra mean to Wizards and witches. Remus said but then asked Orion.

''Well, apparently someone stoledlen some of their gold and so the goblins are mad. They want me to find the person and get everything back." Orion said with a gron. Remus gave a small apology smile.

They talked till Orion and Sirius had to meet up with Rose. They said goodbye to Remus and apparated to the gate of Hogwarts and walked in and made their way to were Rose wanted to have the meeting. Once there they saw Rose with Hermione.

Rose blushed when she saw Orion. Rose told them about what she felt around Orion. Sirius explained to Rose that he was okay with it. Hermione and Sirius left to give Orion and Rose some time alone.

"Rose?" Orion asked gently. "Yeah?" Rose asked back.

"Rose we will take this slow, okay? When your ready we can move on. I don't want to make you do something your not ready for." Orion told Rose, who blushed more. She smiled and said happily. "Thank you Orion. I appreciate it." Orion nodded with his own smile.

"Why don't we start off just getting to know each other? We can go to Remus's place or to mine. Sirius will be there to." Orion suggested to Rose. Rose agreed and they left and saw Hermione talking the ear off of Sirius.

Orion and Rose looked at each other then back at the other two then back at each other. They berst out laughing. Sirius and Hermione looked at over at them. "Hermione. A soul mate is someone you will live the rest of your life with. They are you're perfect mach. In a way. Orion explained to Hermione.

Hermione still thought it was rong. You didn't get to choose who it was. She kept asking "what if you didn't like who you get? What then?" Orion sheared a look with his dad and mate. They just shook their heads. Orion told Rose that they will meet up over the summer and get to know each other more. Rose nodded and said goodbye to them.

That went good. The both man thought. Orion was about
Able to track the guy who stoled from the goblins down the next day. The next day you could find Orion in the library working on what Albus wanted.

Orion got tickets to the world cup for him and Sirius. They would be meeting the Weasley's there. Rose would be traveling with the Weasley's and Remus would come with the two Black's.

Sirius came in the library and sat next to his son and asked. "How is it going?"  "well, it's going slow. I think I almost got it." Orion said. "Good. I'm glad to here that." Sirius said back. Orion smiled and got up and put the books back and backed up and left the library.

Sirius right behind him. Sirius was happy that he was getting to know his son again. He missed a lot of Orion's life. He was glad he got some pictures that Orion was more then happy to mack copy's of to give to his dad.

Orion told his dad about being close to Bill, Charlie, Fred and George Weasley. Orion told Sirius that he was like in Hogwarts. Sirius was happy to hear the storys. Orion and Rose hangs out in their free time. They grew closer as they got to know another.

father and son grew closer and closer every day. Sirius was glad for that. Orion was to. He'd missed his dad a lot and was glad to have him back.
🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼
(Pleass let me know what you think but keep your mean comments to yourself. I hope you like the new chapter. if you want comment or vote. Thank you).