The Quidditch World Cup

(I don't own Harry Potter. All rights go to JK Rolling. I only own Rose and Orion).
🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷
Orion and Sirius came into the kitchen. Orion made a quick breakfast for them. Then after that they got ready. Orion was wearing a white button up shirt with black long jeans. He had over his white shirt a blue jeans jacket.
Orion had on brown ankle boots.

Orion came down and waited for his dad. He didn't have to wait long as Sirius came down in a black shirt with blue jeans. He had on black ankle boots. He had on a jacket to finish it off.

"Are we already?" Orion asked his father. "Yeah. I think so." Sirius responded. Orion nodded and he locked up his house and together they apparated to the Burrow. Once there Orion knocked on the door. It was soon opened by Molly Weasley.

"Oh, Orion. It's so good to see you, Dear. You have grown up so much since the last time I saw you. Sirius good to see you too. Orion you did a great job taking care of him. He looks a lot better then before. Come in."

The two boys came in and they saw everyone was in the living room talking about the machine tomorrow.

"Orion!" Ginny said happily running over and giving him a big hug. The other looked over and saw Orion and Sirius standing at the entrance of the living room.

"Orion. Good to see you. How is the jop?" As asked Arthur. "It's going good, Arthur thank you for asking." Orion said letting go of Ginny and giving Arthur a hug and then everyone else.

"Hey? Where's Rose?" Sirius asked. He noticed she wasn't there with everyone else. "She said that she missed Orion." Molly told the two Black's. Orion looked over at Sirius and nodded and Sirius nodded back.

Orion went up at to where Rose was sleeping from Molly and knocking lightly before entraing. Rose saw him and jumped up and hugged him. "Orion. You made it. Is Sirius here too?" Rose asked Orion. "Yeah he's down stairs with the others. C'ome, let's let Molly know you're okay. Alright?" Orion said.

Rose nodded and together they made their may back down stairs. Sirius was the first to see them and he came up and gave her a hug. "It's good see you pup.''  Said Sirius.

Rose laughed and hugged Sirius back. "You too, Sirius. You look a lot better." Rose told him.
"Orion good to see you. How are you mate?" Biil said walking up and hugging Orion, who hugged him back. "You too. It has been awhile. I'm good. I have been doing good. I have my dad back and I found my mate." Orion said back.

Everyone talked and Rose didn't want to leave Orion, so she sat next to him.
Soon they eat dinner and then they all went to bed. Rose and Orion slept on the couch that night.

Orion a nd Rose talked for awhile and the Rose soon got tired. "Rose-petal, go to bed. You have an early morning." Rose nodded and rested her head on Orion's chest. Soon she was asleep. Orion smiled and gave her forhead a kiss then went to sleep himself.
🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷
(I hope you all like this story. I had a dream and thought it would make a great story. Sorry what the chapter is short. If you would like you can comment or vote).