The Quidditch game

(I don't own Harry Potter. All rights go to JK Rolling. I only own Rose and Orion and the story plot. Enjoy)
🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷
The next morning Rose, Hermione, and Ron. Along with Fred and George. Left to get to where the game is taken place. They were not happy that Bill, Charlie, Percy, and Orion were aple to sleep in a little longer.

Rose was wearing a white sweater with a pink tee shirt underneth. She was wearing long blue jeans with sneakers. (Hermione and Ron are wearing the same thing they did in the move)

Soon they got there after meeting the Diggory's. They soon bad it to there they are setting up the tent.

After they set it up the other got there. Rose hugged Orion and then Sirius. Rose was really liking Orion. He was a great guy to be with. He is letting her take her time. She was glad to have a sweet and kind guy to be her soul mate. Orion is wearing a blue jacket with a black tee shirt with black jeans. He was also wearing sneakers.

Orion and Bill were off talking along with Charlie and Percy. About getting together soon again. They were also talking how their jop's are going. Sirius, Remus, Molly, and Arthur were talking about where they were all going sit.

Rose, Hermione, and Ron were talking about the mach and how it would go. Awhile Fred and George were talking about their pranks.
🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷
Soon it was time for the game. They got to their sets and sat down to wait for the game to start.

It was a great game. Ireland won. Bulgarian Seeker Victor Krum caught the Snitch. They soon made it back to the tent. Ron was going on about Krum. Rose and Hermione were sitting down and was reading. Fred and George were separating Ireland wining.

Then they could hear screemes coming from out side. Orion, Sirius, Bill, and Charlie came running in. "What is going on?" Arthur asked them once they went up to him. "Get everyone out of here. There are Death Eaters out their." Orion told Arthur. "Dad take Ron, Rose, and Hermione. Arthur you can focus on getting the rest of your family out of here." Sirius and Arthur nodded at what Orion told them.

Arthur got his family and left with them. Sirius told Rose, Hermione, and Ron to hang on and apparated them out. Orion then followed after words to make sure everyone was out ok.
🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷
Once Orion aperd in the Burrow. Rose takled him in a hug. "Are you okay? That was a little scary." Rose said not letting go of Orion.

Orion put one hand around Rose and told her in a whisper that he was okay. He said to the other grown ups. I'm okay but I got stopped before I got here and I am needed at the Ministry. They want you there to Bill. We are to go tomorrow."

Sirius looked confused along with the others. "Orion why would they need you not to mention me?" Bill asked Orion. "Dad, Remus have you told them what Albus wanted me to work on?" Remus was the one to respond. "Yes what we were aloud to."

"Right. One of the things he wanted me to look at is a Minestry Rune they made to be able to keep the camp site safe. It was some how taped into and was turned off. That's what they want me for. They told me they needed you, Bill to check some Runs they found." Orion said.

Everyone was shocked that Orion was able to make something like that. Bill nodded. He new Orion was good with Runes. Even better then himself.

Soon after everyone was comd down Molly sent the kids off to bed. Rose stayed with Orion and snuggled with him on the couch with a blanket that Sirius put over Rose. She had her head on his chest and soon was asleep. The grown ups talked more before going to bed them self's.

Molly got everyones school stoff for them. Soon they will be off to school.
This year will be different. Orion and the others could tell. A bad different.
🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷
(I hope you guys liked the new update. Orion and Rose will be getting more into their relationship (I hope I spelled that right).
Comment or vote if you like.
What will happen next?