Chapter 14-

Grazie for always voting!! @the_music_girl238

Lorenzo's POV

She finally told me she loves me. I can't believe she saw how I acted when the assholes tried to break in and take me down. I never wanted her to see that side of me.

When I told her that I wanted to retire and that I would give this mafia life up if she retired streetfighting, I was serious. Dead serious. I can't wait to retire. I was always going to but, I'm happy it's now instead of later. I have the rest of my life to do whatever I want.

The only reason that I am not working at my company was because I was 'on vacation' so, I have to get back to work today.

I call Liliana.

Phone Conversation-

Liliana- Lorenzo? What's wrong?

Me- Nothing is wrong but, ya it's me. I was just wanting to tell you that I will be working at my company and was wondering when you were planning to retire.

Liliana- When were you going to retire? As soon as you retire, I will retire. That's a promise.

Me- Okay. I'll retire as soon as I get out of work. I want you to be there with me when I tell the mafia and send letters to all the others I have alliances with.

Liliana- Of course, I will be there. I will always be there for you. Always.

Me- Grazie, mi amore. Can I pick you up and we head over there together?

Liliana- Hmmm... I don't know, can you?

Me- I'll take that as a yes.

Liliana- Sounds good to me. See you around...?

Me- I'll pick you up at 7. And then I'll take you out on a fancy date.

Liliana- Alrighty then.

End of Phone Conversation

I'm going to retire today and then I'm going to take her out on a fancy date. I'm going to make this right and I'm going to come out a changed man.

Or at least die trying.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was currently in the process of shutting down my computer when there was a knock at my office door.

"Come in!" I holler to the person outside.

The door opens and in walks Adrien.

"I needed to talk to you about something."

"What's wrong?" I ask him.

"Are you really giving it all up just for some girl? You barely have known her a month."