Prologue

Life without her...

~3rd Person POV~
"We are gathered here today to mourn the death of a beloved guild member.-" Makarov started to speak.

The rain came pouring down, hitting everything and everyone in its path as Juvia weeped. Not even Gray could comfort her.

"She was a strong wizard. She was one of the only celestial wizards left alive.-"

With every word, the sadness in everyone grew.

"And now, the world has lost another one of its fighters.-"

With every word, Natsu would clench his fist tighter.

"She was loved by all, no one hated her, let alone disliked her.-"

With every word, people only cried harder.

"And now, as we lay her down in her grave, we will thank her for everything she's done for us."

With every word, Natsu's heart would only thump louder.

Until he couldn't even hear anything else anymore. She was all that filled his thoughts, she was his entire being.

Her being gone felt like the apocalypse, like Natsus body was a wall ready to crumble.

And as they set her down gently, her eyes closed and a peaceful look on her face, he lets out a blood-curdling scream filled with anger and sadness, frustration and despair.

Her name rings out from his mouth, his throat going sore from the roar.

"Lucy!!"