House Jeopardy

Seriously, these boys are gonna make me go for suicide directly. Even though they obviously had questions about me but right now. Nah I am not even hearing to them.

"You can't be The Scar the whole agency get the example of. We thought it was just another motivational lie he told us." Thomas said with an amused look.

"Yeah I am pretty sure I am The Scar. But I definitely doubt The Russian federation mission success."

"Stop this attitude right now. Even if you are the Scar we know, we have to just finish this mission and we can go our separate ways. So let's finish fast." Alex the ex leader said in arrogance.

"Sure, as you wish I'll be more than happy to complete this mission without any problems or anyone getting killed by me." I said smirking at Alex.

We reached my apartment. They gwaked it. Well yeah it is lavishing and yet too sober for catching any suspicious eyes.

Jeremy, my dear partner in crime cum chauffeur opened the door but stopped in track seeing the boys.

"Whoa didn't expect guests. Miss better inform me before hand so as to prepare the house."

"It's fine J they are gonna stay here for a while, that damn Steve gave me a fucking team to lead." I said in frustration.

"No swearing and bad language allowed." He said smacking me on the head like I was a little baby. I hate and like him for the same, he makes me feel relieved for a sec and forget every goddamn problem in my life.

I poutted towards him like a child.

The rest were still shocked at the sweet revelation of my house and the childish behaviour towards J.

"Get inside all of you. Get your backpacks also from the car."

Suddenly a sharp pain took over me as I hanged my backpack over my shoulder and I almost fell to be caught by none other than Mr EX leader. My eyes connected with dark eyes. Doubt, hesitation, Rage, Concern and Fear those eyes scared me as if they saw me naked from inside.

Breaking eye contact, I stumbled to stand up straight. J rushed towards me.

"Why do you always find it difficult to introduce me to your injuries" He said supporting my weight along with Alex.

They dragged me towards the large hall. As I heard gasps and murmurs behind me.I set myself on the sofa painfully. The others still gawking at the interiors.

I focused on my side that was now burning with pain.
I peeped through the t-shirt to see the bandage drenched with blood and some of it leaking through sides.

"Miss better inform me about your injuries before you get to a limit of suffering." J scoulded setting the first aid kit.

"Hey guys you could go select your room at the end of the hall. The last one is mine. There are just 5 rooms so rush for the best." I said distracting my mind from the cut as J cleaned and sewed it.

All of them rushed away like small kids running towards the candy shop. Except Alex, he watched with a grim expression. The look seem to trigger a thread connected to my past. It seemed to relieve me seeing the same expression after a long time.

A small smile crept its way to my face.

"Alex go select a room or you will come crying that they got the better room. Probably find a room with a hideous corner. So as to release the frustration of your injured ego." I said ignoring the seering pain with a smirk printed on my face

He just scowled at me and walked towards the corridor.

"Why is it that Steve gave you a team now after a fucking one year." Steve said angrily just as he saw Alex disappear.

"J stop swearing and Steve finds this mission important and I find something fish....y in it." I stammered as J starts to stitch the gash.

"Mission, did he talk about it? He gotta have a good one. Hey you ok does it hurt. Talk to me, tell me your feelings or you will again be dragged into darkness of doubt." He said in a breath. Sewing my wound with worry in his eyes.

"No he didn't. I think he found some solid ones. Not much. I don't know how to handle this situation. They are good I know it but will they be able to handle this, I don't want anyone of them to suffer because of me. I don't want them to end like me or the worst I don't want me to end like that again. They need to be kept away from the truth as long as possible." I said in an exhausted voice.

"I don't want it to be like that again. They are definitely different I feel this will be a team to be remembered." J said smiling.

Then I felt my self drifting into darkness my exhaustion took over me and I lost the sense of everything around me.

Pure darkness is what it is and suddenly I felt the same thing that I felt 10 months 15 days before which felt like 10 years.

The fear, the rage and of all the feeling of betrayal and loss.

I lost every feeling of happiness and love then and they became just materialistic thoughts

I lost the real me that day and here I am going to continue it further .

I'll get the revenge and avenge for my friends, my team, my family.

These thoughts remained as I slowly drifted in darkness.

A/N

Hey lovelies

Recommendation of song for this chapter. Psycho.

I know it's a weird chapter but I promise my writing will improve chapter by chapter. Pinkie promise.

Vote and comment about the characters and their role.

Do you love J. What about Alex.

Do not forget about your dear and wild Scar.

Give me ideas about the way you want the story to continue may be I could add yours a bit.

Till the next update

Yours beloved Author
@Giacarlson