Cute Devil

I entered the mansion to be greeted with loud pop songs playing in the hall along with it reeked of alcohol. Dragging myself torward the scenes that unfolded were deep shit.

The whole hall was wrecked it was the least that could explain the room.

J, Thomas and Joe were jumping dancing to the song. Like crazy apes. God J he is so explaining the whole situation.

But seeing J soo happy and enjoying made my heart weigh with guilt. I have never helped him or made him happy enough.

"Hey Scar" a shout banged through the hall. Every eye turned to look at me.

J's eyes showed a bit of guilt but I just nodded at him and left for my room but someone jerked me. To my surprise Alex was the one to get up from his beauty sleep to talk to me.

"Is everything fine? What did Steve tell you?" He bombed me with questions.

"Yeah it's fine, just inform others that we have a flight tomorrow to Paris." I said blankly. He first analysed my words and then nodded turned back to his sleeping spot.

I moved in my room, all exhausted but I need to be ready for the mission. Something was nudging me. It felt like some kind of warning bell. A knock brought me back from my train of thoughts.

There stood J looking concerned and guilty.

"Hey, Champ how did the meeting go? " J asked. "The usual, we will be leaving tomorrow for Paris so we would get all information beforehand." I said tiredly.

"I am sorry about the so called party. It was there idea to know each other and somehow one thing lead ......"
I interupted him,"It's fine J I am happy to see u enjoy." I said smiling but J caught the slight tension so he just got me in a big bear hug.

"Dinner is ready so come eat it, and talk a little with them. They are a good bunch of people." J said moving out of the room.

Good bunch, will see to it in Paris.

The dinner was simple, briefed everyone of who and what we were dealing with and somehow things could get nasty but they all shrugged it off .

Returning to my room I packed my bags for the trip and then just like that I felt the same unsettling dread filling by stomach that once happened an year ago.

Calming myself down I just sat there searching more about Herold Trude. He seemed to be socially active and yet the details were vague. I tried searching through a more secured server and there it got articles at a point after which I couldn't hack it, seriously.

I looked at the clock to find it's already 2 in the morning, wow I just passed time over Nothing.

Rubbing my head to calm my nerves I silently walked towards the kitchen. Making myself a coffee I settled on the sideline sofa. Quietly I sipped my coffee for some warmth.

Searching the net for some people who seem to know Herold, there were a few but to my dismay they didn't seem to be exclusive similar to himself. They seemed to be normal people but that's where we will have to search the details.

My eyes started to get heavy and last time I saw it was around 5 in the morning and then all it was everlasting darkness.

Next thing I know I hear whisper surrounding me.

"Look the devil looks cute while sleeping." Someone sniggered. I am sure it's Thomas.

"Hey I think we should let her sleep for sometime more she seemed to be tired yesterday." This person sounds reasonable so he is Tobias.

"She was the one ordering around to wake up early in the morning for our flight. If we don't reach the airport within an hour we will definitely miss our flight."
Shit this person is right but sounds so much like a asshole.

I steered to wake up and there the godly figures stood with a scared look except Mr Ex Leader.

"Thomas thank you for your compliment but you know I am still the same devil and Tobias thanks for the concern but the rest are correct we need to leave within an hour. So hurry up and scurry away." I said in a monotonous voice.

I showered quickly, changed my bandage and again wore a set of black garments. The same old fashion.

J made a quick breakfast and we were all set to leave.

Reaching the airport at the nick of time boarded the plane to Paris.

A few hours went by easily with everyone enjoying the business class seats. When a sudden motion in the background caught my attention.

There was a lot of shuffling downstairs which could be easily heard and just like that a scream echoed through the plane.

Everyone's attention shifted but I was by the time halfway down the stairs.

There was only a couple sitting there but the source of the scream was unknown. Working my way towards them an unsettling feeling brushed my mind.

Just as I was about to reach them the man abruptly stood up and started to leave. Before I could even catch him the scene beside me was horrible.

The lady was stabbed and I think probably dead by now. The air hostesses were scared too as they shuffled in their area.

I ran behind the man just as the jet swayed. By now the rest have reached the scene. I tried to keep my balance as I saw the man in front of me with a parachute bag. My eyes met with familiar blue eyes but rest of the face was covered.

This is not possible, maybe it's just some resemblance. I ran to him until my eyes flew towards the open cockpit and everything came crashing together.

Realisation hit all of us. They all had the same expression as me. I ran into the cockpit to see the situations

The pilot is dead.

Author's Note

Hello my lovely readers. Sorry for late updates. But it will only be for a few months more so let's say co-operate a bit.

Listen anything good for this chapter it is you're wish.

Until next time your lovely author is signing off.