Ticking

Then suddenly the emergency exit gate was opened, till then I had forgotten about the man but now it was too late. He was already gone. Every one of us was frozen.

Shit this going to something. Alex entered the cockpit to access the situation.

"What and how did this happened." He said as he let out an exasperated sigh.

"Well, you can ask the parachute man cause he is the one who did it, now get everything settled in the background cause I have a lot to do," I said frustrated by the situation.

"I don't think that you know how to fly an aeroplane." He said mentioning the control panel with a knowing smirk.

"No shit Sherlock. But I think you know how to manage those air hostesses, don't you? Then do your job." I said turning back to the situation which was going down the hell's way.

We were above the Pacific Ocean right now and somehow I know it's almost 3 hours till Paris. So here goes my trial-and-error.

The plane was continuously losing its altitude so I did the only thing that came to my mind I pulled the steering as I saw in the movies. And it did help. The shuffling in the background had minimised so I think he managed to calm everyone down. Well, what are the rest of nincompoop doing?

Thomas barged in as he saw me struggling with the controls.

"Shit this is not the best conditions to brag about me but I can help you here with the controls." He said hesitantly.

"Then what the hell are you doing just standing there," I screamed at him to which his face fell down to that of a scared cat.

He rushed to the controls and started to work his way on it. I, on the other hand, had other work on mind, I got outside to see the hostess all had a feared expression.

I walked up to the back of the plane to be followed by Tobias and Joe. I had my suspicions and to my dismay and bad luck, I just found the exact scenario in front of me.

There was a time bomb beeping at the rarer end of the aeroplane. Shit just wonderful.

Tobias and Joe had an expression ' are you serious. This is going to be something.'

"Guys, I think it's better we go for the exit cause it's ticking, "Joe said in a bit timid voice

"Ok guys get in a pair and take a parachute each and help the air hostesses and let me handle this. Go, go, go" I said in a hurry as I rushed for the bomb to analyse its a circuit.

Shit no good it's quite something to solve it with not more than five minutes in hand.

"Scare we are ready but we are in loss of a parachute for a pair," Tobias yelled from the front.

I moved there to see everyone paired up with hostesses beside them only I and Alex are left. Shit.

Thomas had somehow managed to keep the ascend at a decent pace so we still have time to jump for our lives. "Guys go I have to grab the record box and then I'll just jump out it just water below us.

They shook there head almost at the protest but I just gave a stern look and noticed the same expression on Troy's face.

They all started to dive and I just ran for the record box with Troy the following suit.

Shit no more than a minute is left. Holding the record box with me I stared down the exit and lastly gave a wink to Alex before pushing his surprised body out before me. Just as I jumped from the plane it exploded. At first, I couldn't feel anything just bright light and faint screams. Then the heat came in alongside pain.

A scream escaped my mouth as my body hit the water surface. Trying to keep my self alive and conscious I gulped as much air I could before going underwater. I felt too weak so I just closed my eyes and saw faint memories run through my mind.

A sharp pain invaded my slumber and I tried to scream but all I could do was gulp in water as it seemed to me that hours had passed by.

Next thing I know is a hand wrap itself around me and a messed up haired guy before I lost consciousness.

Author's Note

Hey guys, I know it's late but enjoy the chapter.

Vote and comment for me. Love ya guys

Until next time
I am signing off