Chapter 1: The New Kid

Y/n Pov

I woke up to the annoying sound of my alarm. "Ughh....Just let me sleep..."
I tried going back to sleep but failed since the beeping of the alarm was too loud. "Finee you win" I said while switching off the alarm and getting out of bed. I got dressed and went to the kitchen to make breakfast.

"Hmm..." I opened the kitchen cupboard, only to realise that I forgot to go to the grocery store the day before, which ment there was nothing edible in the house other than some buiscuts.

"....Guess Im skipping breakfast today..." I closed the cupboard and went to make a quick cup of coffee so that I'll have atleast some energy in me.

After sipping down the last drop of coffee, I took my bag, put on my shoes, locked my dorm and started the journey to my locker.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I walking through the school hallways, on my way to my locker before class starts. I was in quite a good mood after having my delicious cup of coffee.

And then some idiot knocked the happiness right out of me.

"Gah!" Someone ran into me and knocked me over, making me land on the hard ground with my butt. "Hey! Watch where your going!" The stranger yelled at me. I quickly got up, I was about to say something but he already left.

"He ran into ME and then blamed it on ME! Talk about rude..." I quickly went to my locker, hoping that I'll still make it to class on time.

"Who even was he...He seems...familiar..." I thought while searching the locker for my textbook "Well, whoever he is, he's definetly new because I've never seen him here before...Hah! Found you!" I grabbed my textbook in my locker and went to class.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I sat down at my seat and then thw teacher arrived. "Talk about perfect timing" "Goodmorning class! Today we will be having a new student!"
"New student? I wonder who it is"
"A new student!? Omg! I hope its a boy!" One girl from the back yelled, followed by another girl "Me too! I hope he's hot!" "Don't you have a boyfriend?" "Oh he wont find out if I started kissing someone else" The two girls continued talking about boys and I really just wanted to smack them with a book. "No one cares. No one cares. Now shut up PLEASE" "Alright calm down. It seems he's late so we'll have to start the lesson without him." Not caring about what the teacher said, the girls kept yapping about boys, except a little bit quieter so that everyone but the teacher can hear them.

~5mins into class~

"Ugh, can they shut up?! We're writting a test on this tomorrow so I NEED to pay extra attention to what the teacher is saying but they're distracting me!!!" I thought, annoyed by they're chattering. Then, someone suddently knocked on the door. "You have got to be kidding me. THE TEACHER WAS IN THE MIDDLE OF EXPLAINING MY QUESTION!" "Come in!" The teacher said, allowing the person to enter the classroom. "Ah! Yoongi! Welcome! Class, this is Yoongi, your new classmate! Please, introduce yourself!"

"Are you telling me, that this jerk is gonna be in my class for the next 3/4 of a year?" Yoongi started introducing himself, but I couldn't care less, so I just played with my pencil.

~After his intriduction that I'm not bothered to write~

"Y/n? Y/n? Y/N!" The teacher yelled at me, making me stand up imediatly. "Y-Yes Mrs?!" I said, my voice a bit shaky. All my classmates started laughing at me. "Great going Y/n, you just embarrassed yourself even more." My cheeks went a bit red due to the embarrassment. Then, the teacher started talking to me again. "Raise your hand so Yoongi knows where to sit!" Sadly, I only understood about 3/4 of that sentance. The "Raise your hand and sit down" part.

I sat down and raised my hand, then Yoongi started walking towrds me. "Wait, why is he walking twords my desk? .....nO WHY IS HE SITTING NEXT TO ME?!?! DEAR GOD, I KNOW I'M NOT THE BEST PERSON ON EARTH, BUT WHAT HAVE I DONE THAT YOU MADE THIS, THIS...THIS CREATURE SIT NEXT TO ME?!" I was having a mental panic attack. I only know this person for less than a minute and I already hate him.

"Great. I have to sit next to you." He spoke with an annoyed tone. "You think that I want to sit with you?" "Doesn't everybody? You should know that your lucky to sit with me. Not everybody gets this oppertunity." "Oh. So your THAT type of person." I scoffed at his words before speaking again. "Lucky oppertunity? What? You think that sitting next to a jerk for the rest of the school year is lucky?" He was about to talk back to me, but the teacher interrupted us. "Y/n! Stop talking!" "Oh so you yell at me and not at this thing?" The teacher continued with the lesson and I tried my best to pay attention.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Time skip to the end of the last class*

"Yesss! Finally school is over and I hear the cafeteria calling my name~"
I was packing my bag, getting ready to leave the classroom so I could go to the cafeteria and eat. "Y/n, Yoongi, come here please!" The teacher called both me and Yoongi to go to her. "Thats what you get for getting your hopes up Y/n." My stomache growled quietly, and I was starting to regret not eating atleast one biscuit for breakfast.

I went to the teacher's desk and so did Yoongi. "Y/n, since Yoongi is new, I'd like you to show him around the school" "Wha- B-But Mrs! I need to go to the cafete-" I wasn't even able to finnish my sentance since I was cut off. "I'll be going now, bye!" Said the teacher while leaving us alone in the classroom. "Rude." I said to myself. "Great. As if sitting with you wasn't bad, now I have to follow you around." Yoongi said with a lazy tone. "Ugh, c'mon... Let's just get this over with." I left the classroom with Yoongi following me. Time for me to become a tour guide I guess.

That was chapter 1! I hope you enjoyed! :D
I know it was short but the other chapters will be longer~