Chapter 5: Boyfriend

I walking twords my locker...And thats when I saw HIM. The person I hated. My roommate. He was at the other side of the hallway with his friends, talking about who knows what.

I didn't think he saw me yet, so I walked to my locker and started taking out my books. But when I closed my lockers door on the other side stood Yoongi. He had a smirk on his face as he began speaking. "Well, well, well. Looks like the caterpillar finally came out of it's cacoon." "Yeah, get a good look because I doubt that you'll ever get out of yours." I said before I walked away from him. His smirk fell off his face once he herd me but mine just grew wider.

I walked into the classroom full of confidence. But...That quickly slipped away since I couldn't even reach my desk before a group of boys surounded me.

"Hey Y/n! You look pretty today!"
"Hey Y/n!I was wondering if you would like to go out with me tonight?"
"Hey Y/n! We should hang out today!"
"Hey! I asked first!"
"Stop fighting you guys. It's obvious that she's gonna choose me."

I was startled by all the sudden attention that all I could do was stand there, frozen in my spot.

"Geez, no wonder you're all still single." Said a voice from behind me. "Yah! Jungkook! We're trying to get a girl so leave us alone!" Said one of the boys twords him. "What if I told you that she's already taken?" Jungkook said with a smirk on his face. "Oh yeah? By who?" "Me." He said as he wrapped his arm around my shoulders. "Agh! Jungkook! You always get the girls! Atleast let us have this one!" Whinned out one of the boys. "Sorry, buy no can do." "Then I promise you that we'll make her fall for us!" "Tsk tsk tsk. Dont make promises you can't keep."
Said Jungkook as he took my hand and leaded the way outside the classroom and into the hallway.

Our classroom was the only one on this side of the school, so no one except for me and Jungkook were in the hallway.

"Are you ok?" He asked concered. "Um Y-Yeah...I-I'm ok." I said while stuttering a bit. Jungkooks face grew confused from that. "Y/n? Your face is turning red and you're
stuttering...Are you sure you're ok?"
"Um...J-Jungkook...You're still
h-holding my hand." I said, just slightly above a whisper. "O-Oh!" He quickly removed his hand from mine and appologised. Now he was the one turning red. "S-Sorry!" He sheepishly rubbed his hand behind his neck.

~Yoongi P.o.v~

I was walking twords the classroom when I saw Y/n and Jungkook in the hallway. They were...Holding hands...

Jungkook and Y/n are together? Since when? I thought to myself. For some reson...Seeing them together made me feel something. Jelousy. I'm not sure why I'm jelous of my best friend dating my annoying, caring, silly and cute female roommate....Or was it the opposite way round? ...Nah...I'm not falling for Jungkook...Right?

After our classes the bell finally rang, meaning that school was over and that it's time for lunch.

I sat at a table with my friends. They were all talking like normally, but I was a bit quiet. After a while of them talking and me just nodding my head in response to them, I decided to ask Jungkook the question.

"Jungkook...Since when do you have a girlfriend?" I asked in a bored tone. Jungkook choked on his food a bit when he herd my question.
"P-Pardon?" He asked with wide eyes. "I saw you and Y/n holding hands in the hallway. Since when are you dating?" "Ah! Jungkooks got a girlfriend!" Hoseok said with a grin on his face. "Hyung, we're not dating..." Jungkook said as he looked away from me and back to his half eaten food. "Then why were the two of you holding hands?" I asked. "Aish! It's always the young one that get a girlfriend! I'll be single forever!" Said Jin in dissapointment of himself.
"Seriously hyung! We're not dating!" "I'm pretty sure that the two of you aren't in kindergarten anymore. You don't need to hold hands when walking somewhere. That is, unless you're dating." "We are NOT dating!" He said as he walked away from us and left the cafeteria.

~Y/n P.o.v~

I just left the cafeteria and now I was walking twords my locker so I could put away my books.

After I closed my locker door, Jennie, Lisa, Rose and Jisoo happend to be waiting for me because they were now standing opposite me with a scowl on their faces.

"How could you?!" Yelled Jennie to me. Oh jeez. What did I do now? I thought to myself.

"How could I what?" I asked. "Don't play dumb! You're dating Jungkook!" Said Lisa, her eyes were slightly red. Probably from crying when she found her that I was 'dating' Jungkook. "We'll make you regret you're mistake." Said Jennie. I'm really not in the mood for a fight right now... I thought to myself as I still stood infront of the four girls.

"This is goona hut...Alot." Said Jisoo with a smirk on her face as she stared pounding her fists together. "NOPE! NOT TODAY!" I yelled at them as I stared running the opposite direction.

They was running around the school with the four girls after me. When I was finally near the schools exit, my path was blocked. Yoongi and his 'gang' were standing in the middle of the hallway. But I needed to get past them some how.

"MOOOOOVVVEEEE!!!" I shouted as I got closer to them. They were quick to react and all went to the side, but of course there was that one person who was too slow.

I just about missed Yoongi as I countinued to run twords the doors.
"Sorry!" "Y/n?" Said Yoongi in confusion. "GET OUT OF THE WAY!" Yelled Rose as she was nearing the boys. One of the girls bumped into Jin while they were running after me, making him crash into a locker.

"Hyung! Are you ok?!" Asked Jimin as he helped him stand up. "Yeah, I'm ok...Who were they? And why were they running after Y/n?" He asked in confusion.

Once I got out of the school they were still chasing me. To be honest I didn't think they'd still be after me.

Where should I go?! I can't go to the dorm because if they find out where it is then that'll be really bad. Also, I think they'd kill me if they found out that Yoongi is my roommate. After a few seconds of thinking, I finakly knew where to go. The river! It's not that far from here and I doubt they'll still be after me when I get there!

And I thought wrong. They were still chasing me once I got to the river. Luckily they were a bit further behind though, so, I took off my bag and threw it behind a tree and without hesitation, I jumped into the freezing cold water of the river.

"Where is she?!" Said Jennie, annoyed that I had managed to get out of their sight. "I think she went that way!" Said Jisoo as she pointed twords a direction. "Alright, let's go!" Said Jennie as she started running to the place Jisoo had pointed.

As soon as they had gone I lifted my head up out of the water. "F-Finally
t-they're gone!" I said as I was gasping for air. "Jeez, a-all of t-this for a, f-for a boy!" I said as I got out of the river.
I took my bag and speed walked back to the dorm.

Hellooo!
Sorry for the late update!  I was a bit busy because school started -_-
Anyways, I hope you enjoyed the chapter!
Wooo we're already half way through the book! (I'm probably gonna make a season 2)
Please vote and keep reading the book when I next update!
Bye for now! ❤