Chapter 10: Exam

6 months later...

Starting from last month, Yoongi has been staying at the dorm again. He remembers a few things now, but...he still can't remember...He still can't remember me.

I was sitting at the kitchen counter with an open book infront of me. Yoongi was standing at the other side of the counter with a mug, a tea bag, lemons and the sugar jar. I was studying while trying to teach Yoongi how to make tea.

"No, Yoongi." I sighed out. "You out in the sugar first, then you put in the lemon." "But why? It doesn't make any difference!" He whinned. "Yes it does." I replied. "Because if you put in the lemon first, then the sugar will kill all the vitamins from the lemon." "I don't need any more vitamins." "Yes you do. They're quite important." "Screw these vitamins." He said as he poured in 2 tea spoons of sugar into the mug after he squeezed a lemon.

"Aish, how can you get perfect grades but not remember how to make tea?!" I questioned. "Dunno. I guess my brain just decided to remember the boring stuff." I rolled my eyes at his answer. "Jeez, I'm really nervous for the test this weekend..." "What? Huge tests that decided whether you either continue or go down a year? What's there to nervous about?" "Well, not everyone is a genius like you Yoongi. Now please, let me study."

Yoongi looked at my book and then at me. Next thing you know my book is no longer on the kitchen counter but in Yoongis' hands while he's testing me from it.

"Wha- The answer is...! Um..." I started panicking. I wasn't prepared at all. "Wrong. The answer isn't 'um'." He said. "Yoongi! Give me my book back!" I reached out my hand as I tried to grab it back but he raised his arms above his head, making it harder for me to get the book.

"Yoongi!" I whinned. "Say the magic word!" He was enjoying this way too much. How dare he take pleasure of me suffering when all I wanted to do was study for a test. "Please? Pretty please with a cherry on top? Abracadabra?" By now I was literally climbing him. I stood on my tip-toes but he did the same. "Nope. You're wrong again." "Then tell me!" "You were supposed to say 'the magic word' you pabo." He handed me the book with a grin in his face as he started to laugh.

"Hey! Well how was I supposed to know that?!" I defended myself. "Dunno. Should've used you're brain."

Time skip: Sunday - Exam day

I sat down on my desk with a sigh. I was extremley nervous for today.

'Don't worry Y/n! You'll do just fine! You'll pass the test! After all, you studied, didn't you?' I thought to myself in hopes that it would make me feel better.

"Hey Y/n!" Said a cheery voice. "Hm? Oh, hey Hoseok." "You nervous?" He asked as he leaned on my desk from the other side that I was sitting at. "No...I'm fi-" I paused for a moment before continuing. "Hoseok? What are you doing here? Why aren't you in your classroom?" I asked him in confusion. "Oh, well, since there's not many people in my class, they decided to let us join you guys for the test." He replied. "Oh...Wait, then, doesn't that-" He cut me off mid sentance and said, "That Mrs. Fisher is also gonna join us and annoyingly tap her nails on the desk while we're taking the test? Well then yes. She will be doing that." He sighed. My eyes widened in shock. "You're main teacher is Mrs. Fisher?!" "Yep. And I absoloutly hate her."

He pulled out the seat next to me, the one where Yoongi usually sits at, sat down and rested his feet up on the table.

"If Yoongi sees you then you're dead." I hummed out. "Pfft, I'm not scared of Yoongi." "Are you sure about that?" Said a voice from behind the two of us. Hosoek immediately jumped off the chair while screaming. "AH! I'M SORRY HYUNG!" I found the scene that had just happened quite funny. I tried my best to keep in my laughter but I failed miserably. "Hahaha! You should've seen the look on your face! Haha!" They stared at me for a second before laughing aswell. "Why are we laughing?" Asked Hoseok. "I don't know! Haha! I'm laughing cause she's laughing!" Yoongi replied.

"Alright class! Enough yapping! Take your seats! We're gonna start the exam now!"

Time skip: Evening - After the exam

I was sitting down on the grass in the field, staring into space. I suddently herd some foot steps coming from behind me. I turned my head around to look what was there and saw Yoongi.

"Oh...Sorry, I didn't know you were here. I'll leave now I guess..." He said before turning around to walk the other way. But before he could take more than two steps away from me, I stopped him. "Hey...It's not like I own this place...You don't have to leave." "...Well in that case..." He turned around once more and sat down with his legs criss cross next to me. "In that case you won't mind if I sit down next to you?" "Nope. Not at all." I replied. "Good."

"So, how do you think you did on the exam? I think I did well." He said as he looked at me. "I...I think I failed." I sighed out. "Pfft, no you didn't. I saw your answers. You had most of them correct." "Really?! ...Wait...You saw my answers?!" "Yeah. Well, what do you expect when you didn't even bother to cover your test sheet? Oh, and I'm pretty sure that Hosoek copied a few of your answers." He said while chuckling. "Really? So that's why wanted to sit behind me..."

"Hey...Y/n?" Yoongi said, his tone was now more serious than before. "Yeah?" I looked at him, wanting to know what he had to say.

He leaned over and whispered into my ear. "I remember you, Y/n."

My eyes slightly widened from shock. He finally remembers me!

He then looked into my eyes as if he was asking for permission. And then...He kissed me.

-

Min Yoongi....

My first crush....

But also...

My first kiss....

-

The end~

Awh it's already over :c
Sorry if you thought this chapter was short. I hope you enjoyed the story! Also, since alot of you have been requesting on my youtube channel to make a season two of this story...I've decided to give it a try! Yaay! I'll update another chapter on this book when the other book for season 2 is out! I'm not sure what I'll name it yet, but I've got a bit of an idea for the plot ready!

Also, have you guys here Mono yet? I love it! It's absoloutly amazing! Also, I herd that Steve Aoki is gonna post a song featuring BTS tomorrow! I've forgotten the name though, sorry.

I hope you guys a have a great day/night! 💜💜💜