Chapter 3: A Friend & 4 Enemies

~Y/n P.o.v~

I woke up at 7am, exactly when my alarm started screaming in my ear.
"*Yawn* Ugh....Time to start another shitty day." I got up from my bed, took a hot shower and got dressed. I wore black jeans, a white t-shirt with some flower design on the front and a blue hoodie. I tied my hair up in a pony tail and went to get breakfast.

~In the Kitchen~

When I entered the kitchen Yoongi was already there, sitting at the counter, drinking his coffee.

"Well you're up early" He said, not even looking at me. "Yeah, because I've got to write a test in about..." I paused to take a look at the clock that hung on the wall. "40 minutes." "You do know that today is Sunday, right?"
He said with a slight chuckle. "Well, I don't know how it was in your old school, but here, we write tests on the weekend." I said while preparing a mug of coffee for myself. "The heck? Why?" Yoongi asked in confusion. "They say it's so we don't get 'distracted' by the noise from the other classrooms and hallways. It's quite stupid." "Well, I'd sure hate to be you." He said with a grin on his face.

"You do know we're in the same class, right?" I said while reaching for the bread in the cupboard. ".....oh...What are we writing on?" "*Sigh* I'll tell you after I eat."

~After the test~

I was walking in the school hallways, on my way to my dorm, when suddeny, four figures stood in my way. I looked up to see who they were. I recognised them, they go by the name 'Blackpink'. Their names were Jennie, Lisa, Rose and Jisoo. They were quite popular among the boys and if you make them mad, they go on full bitch mode. Luckily, I never talked to them untill now.

"Yah! Stay away from Yoongi oppa!" Said the first one, Jennie. She had beautiful, long, brown hair that reached her butt. She had a thick layer of makeup on and her outfit showed quite alot of skin. She wore a black, fishnet shirt that showed her black bra. She also had black, denim shorts on that reached just under her butt and black high heels. She looked both gorgeous and slutty.

"If you go near him again then you're dead!" Said the second one, Lisa. She was the maknae aka the youngest in the group. She had long, blonde hair but you could see some dark roots at the top of her head. She also wore a thick layer of makeup which she clearly didn't need. She was both gorgeous with and without makeup.

How do I know this? Because once a photo of her without makeup on got leaked and went viral in our school. Ever since then she's known as 'the girl with a gifted face.'

Anyways, back to her look. She wore a checkered black and white belly top with long sleeves, a short black skirt and black high heels that make me question how she can walk perfectly in them.

"Are you even listening to us!?" Asked the third girl. This was Jisoo. She also wore alot of makeup. She had dark, black hair that wasn't that long. It just reached under her shoulders, but it still looked beautiful. She was wearing a silk, blue dress that had a beautiful and colourful flower design. The dress reached 'till right above her knees. She was also wearing silver sandles that had a slight heel.

"Yah! Are you or are you not listening to us!?" Asked Jisoo again. I didn't know what to say. My mouth went dry without a reson, leaving me helpless in the situation I was in.

Sudently, the fourth girl, who hadn't really done anything yet, except give me a death glare, pushed me, making me land hard on my side. It was Rose, who had pushed me.