Chapter 5

long time no post, school was killing me with practices for an special occasion, but finally the event is done
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Your perspective

After studying i went to my room and changed to (any clothes u want to wear lol). I went downstairs and i saw asano with his bag ready, his hands were in his pockets looking at me.
"What are you just gonna stand there?" He said.
"Uh.. of course not?" I replied with a confused tone.
I wore a pair of (insert ur favorite shoes here), and head outside walking with asano. It began to be awkward as his house was a little far and the fact that we have to walk, but I'm pretty sure we will make it, i think i went to far about how far his house is, it's actually just near but at the same time far, i looked in the stairs filled with thoughts in my mind, plans for what i am going to do in the party and other stuff. "We are here" asano told me as he was opening the door for me waiting for me to walk in.
Wow i should really stop daydreaming a lot I didn't even realize we were already here!
And what i gentlemen
I thought to myself.
I went in and he went after, to be honest i was confused because the people who were there were class A
Students, i was confused... why?
Didn't he say that he only invited his closest friends, at this moment i thought he didn't remember that we were close before.. i mean there is no way that he is close with these people, this is the entire class A batch, he wasn't even closed to any of them, the last thing i know since he interacted with everyone, was review on our first term. I became sad that he was lying and i felt like i am not remembered by him.. i just stood there staring at asano as he walks away frim me and to his friends, and after that i scanned the room to see who should i hang out with or what should i do. I have my closes friends there who were sent to class B
'Wow even class B students are here'
Both of my best friends who where in class B, these were my best friends before they moved at the same school, I almost forgot that they were at the same school as me,
Maybe because it's the fact that class A was always busy, and barely had time to meet other people from different batches, but yeah i forgot that they were my friends and the fact they are here in the same school as me.
We started talking about how our life has been.
And blah blah blah. After hours of talking i went to get some food, i sat down on a couch i saw and started eating, i also scanned the room to find his father, no sign of him. I continued eating till i finished and threw away the paper plate and went to get some juice in a plastic cup. My goal in this party is to get close to asano but i could see him surrounded by girls including my best friends talking to him, but he looked pissed when they were asking him so much questions, i walk by him taking a sip from my cup and in the corner of my eyes, i swear i saw him look  at me, i tried to play it cool but I realized i had no one to talk to.. soo i talked to a couple of boys, since mostly all of the girls are talking to asano. After minutes have passed i saw some of the girls left to enjoy the larty instead of bothering asano while others needed to leave the party while some of the girls stayed and bothered asano, my best friend were still bothering asano and i also noticed that i will just be an annoying fangirl if i joined the crowd and command him to talk to me. But at the same time i feel bad the fact he can't even enjoy his own party, not that he liked it in the first place, but yeah there must be a reason for him to host it and even invited half of class A and class B, but time went by and i knew the girls weren't gonna leave, i just gave up and went home, I couldn't even talk to asano and I couldn't even talk to my best friends for a little bit cause there were to busy admiring and trying to get asano's attention. I just walked home cold, since my dress didn't have any sleeves( or if the dress u choose did have a sleeve pretend the fabric is too thin).
Narrator's perspective
You walked home tired, you didn't even bother changing your clothes you just hopped in bed got the covers hid under them.

---------------------------
Again while i was writing this i was tired had nothing on my mind, sorry for the long wait! >~<