Chapter 22

[Your POV]

The horror booth was quick, at least for me. We just had to look for everyone and it was done. It was fun I can't describe how everything went because I knew I was focused on fixing puzzles. We all walked out talking about each other's reaction when it got to the horror booth, "You should've seen Nagisa's face" Karma chuckled, He liked teasing Nagisa the most and the whole trip of walking back to my booth, karma just teased him all the way. "Weren't you scared as well?" I said to Karma and he just looked at me, "Well yeah but at least I didn't scream like a girl." Karma rolled his eyes as he referred to Nagisa. "Look, I have a fear of spiders okay? IThe toy one felt so real with it's fur" Nagisa shivered at the thought. "It's fine I'm pretty sure everyone had a hilarous look when we were going through the whole booth." I reassured Nagisa and he simply looked at me with a smile. "You all must be tired? Want to go back in my booth? I'll make shakes, my treat as well." I suggested and looked at the whole group, Terasaka looked at me "As long as it's free" He joked, "Why won't we try another booth before we take snacks?" Toka Yada suggested and everyone agreed, "[Y/n], you know this place more than us, where are you taking us next?" Karma looked at [Y/n] with his hands in his pockets. "I haven't really explored the entire place to see what the other classes are working on." I started thinking about the locations around the building, "Oh! Do you guys know those type of aquarium museums? Where you get to see the sea creatures swim through a glass window?" I looked at them, "They have those here?" Kayano's eyes lit up, "Not really, more of like a DIY version? No realistic sea creatures just holographic sea creatures going around by a bunch of projectors, but I heard it was cool, my class was talking about it. Especially Merida." I described how the booth works, "We haven't met Merida yet." Kayano added, "She's not here at the moment, but we might meet up to her sooner or later" I reassured her and we reached our destination. "Here we are" I then asked the head of the booth how much was per ticket to enter. The price was a bit pricey but we didn't really bother, this was a time where we had to enjoy our time, hanging out as friends. "Woah this is so cool" someone in the back commented as me and Nagisa where at front, "How's Merida like?" He asked curiously, "She's a great friend who was there for me when Asano was being kind of a jerk to me. She would buy me free food and it was fun" I start remembering the old memories I had with Merida and how we haven't catched up that much. She would always bring out in places and eat with me. Those were the good times and It's odd that I hangout with a different group of people now. "I could buy free food for you too" Nagisa giggled and I laughed at his joke, "I'm good as long as you are. If it's for free then I won't refuse it" I chuckled once more and he did as well. "This place is really calming, I hope we get to hangout to an actual aquarium musuem." He looked around at the fake holographic sea creatures swimming around, "Aren't those like expensive?" I tried recalling the prices from the time when I actually went to one. "Anything for a best friend." He smiled sweetly to me. "You would really do that?" I questioned him. "Yeah." He smiled once more, "I wish Asano and Karma would do the same" I joked around, "Who needs a boyfriend? Right now you just need a friend. You're gonna really look for another boyfriend or guy to date when you can just have friends to replace them easily." He smiled, "You're right, there's nothing more I need right now, than to have amazing friends to be there with me where I go." I smiled back, "I wish I could actually visit you guys often, but climbing the mountains is exhausting." I complained, "Yeah I wish you can also visit us often as well." Nagisa continued looking everywhere, "It will be cool if you were in our class as well where you are comfortable" He added. "We're almost at the end, C'mon let's enjoy looking around more." I requested.

Everyone was silent as we looked around, with only a few comments here and there, till we finally made to the end and we all started talking to each other , "Want to go to another place or shakes?" I asked everyone, "I'm feeling starving from all that walking around so shakes" Terasaka suggested and everyone started following me again as I led them back to our booth. I was in the mood for shakes as well and we've been gone for awhile so im assuming that it was my turn to shift as well which wasn't a good news for me, I didn't want to leave the group yet. Everything felt like it was quick. I sighed in disbelief and continued walking then there we saw my booth, crowded with lots of students whispering to each other. A few students were surrounding it and I tried to run my way through the crowd with everyone following and separating to get their way through the crowd. after a few squeezing I managed to take a peak at what was going,