{2} The Spirit of The Sword

{ }-The spirit of Rebellion speaking to Y/N

{ } -Dante

{ } - Vergil

{ } - Nero

Six Years Later...

Intruder, identify yourself.

"Hmph. Nice try."

I slide Rebellion from my back and cut the Atlesian robot in half. The sword shivers in my hand as I continue running towards the front of the train, screaming for blood. "Don't worry, Rebellion, you'll get your bloodlust fix." My face morphs into a sick, twisted grin as I continue mowing down the Atlesian guards of the train. I am surprised I haven't run into any human guards on this train, though. {Most likely because there are others on this train with you. Two Faunus I believe.} "Thanks, Vergil. I'll be sure to look out for them. In the meantime, let's see what we have in this car."

Stopping at a box with the Schnee Dust Company logo on it, I smash the lock with my fist. Inside are a set of twin pistols, a katana, four clips for said pistols, and holsters for them. Each has the Schnee Dust Company Logo printed on them. I grab the pistols, slip them into the holsters, set Rebellion in a memento, a small ring, and tie the katana to my side. Voices reach my ear and I quickly close the box before hiding behind one of the sets of shelving. "This job is easier than I thought it would be. Right, Blake?" "Mm. Almost as if someone's been taking out all the guards on their own." The voice now known as Blake says, "It makes this almost too easy." "Hah, don't jinx it. Wouldn't want to have to start fighting Atlesian robots." The other voice says. "Yeah, you're right, Adam." Blake agrees. I grip the handle of my katana as a black-haired cat Faunus and a red and black-haired bull Faunus walk past my hiding place. The girl's ears twitch, and she holds her arm in front of the bull Faunus. "Wait. There's someone else in the car, Adam. Be on guard." Adam grips his sword, his finger resting on a trigger. "Where are you? We know you're there. Come out now, and we might spare you." Standing, I walk out of my hiding place, hand still resting on my katana.

"Impressive. Not many people can tell where I am when I hide. You must have good hearing to notice when I gripped my handle." Blake, since the Bull Faunus is Adam, tightens the grip on her own sword. "Who are you? This is our train, our job. Why are you here?" She asks. I laugh. "You probably don't recognize me without my trademark sword, but let me inform you anyway. I am The Soldier of Hell." Saying my title, I do a bow, "At your service. And you two are?" Adam releases his grip on his sword and extends a hand, "Adam Taurus. White Fang." I straighten and shake his hand. Blake looks at me with caution and extends a hand as well, "Blake Belladonna. White Fang as well." I shake Blake's hand as well, my hand still on my katana. "So why are you on this train?" Adam gives me what I think is a quizzical look, I can't tell with his mask on. "Getting back at the Schnees for what they did to the Faunus. I'm on your side of the argument."

The three of us keep talking while we wait for the train to hit another tunnel. These next few cars have windows on them, so getting through during light would be difficult. At least, it would be if the guards from the cars in front of us didn't come to do a search on the one we're in. Swapping the place of Rebellion and my katana, I slash the guard diagonally, Rebellion shivering the moment blood touches its blade. "Lend me a bit of power, Nero." {On it} Power surges to the arm I swing Rebellion with, engulfing it in black fire. The next guard tries to radio the others but soon finds himself missing his hands. Just behind him, Adam slides his blade back into its scabbard, while Blake finishes the guard off. "Let's go, Rebellion!" I shout as I run past the two of them, cutting down everyone in my path. The blood soaks into Rebellion's blade, making it more and more red with every slash.

"This is too easy. I need a challenge."