{6} Black Devils Concert & A Suprise

Sean's outfit^^^

Sean's outfit^^^

Ethan's Outfit^^^

Ethan's Outfit^^^

Your Outfit^^^

Blake and I make our way backstage to help the others finish up prepping for our concert. I had of course already changed into my "Rebel" outfit, while Blake still had to get hers. The guys look at me and wave, while our outfit designer walks up to the two of us. "Is this girl a pass-winner, Rebel?" I smirk, knowing the way he thinks. "Nope. She's our new member. Everyone, meet Blake Belladonna, or if you want to go by her stage name, Shadow. Kurt, we need Lisa's old outfit. Can you grab it for me?" Kurt nods and runs off. "Thanks, man!" Blake takes off her bow and ties it around her eyes, resting her hair on the knot. "Why do I need that Lisa girl's old outfit?" I pull her bow off her eyes and tie it around her ankle. "Because, Blake, Each of us has a specific outfit relating to our stage name. Mine's Rebel, as you know. Sean's, our drummer, is Demon. Ethan, over there is Rage. Lisa's used to be Shadow before she left the band. You're taking her place, therefore you are now Shadow. Got it?"

She looks at me and then at Kurt while he runs up to us. "I found it. Here." He hands Blake a stack of clothes. She looks at them in shock before glaring at me. "Hell no. I'm not wearing this shit." "One night. We don't have time to make you a new outfit. We'll do that after this concert." She groans. "Fine. But just tonight!" "Great! Now go get changed, we're on soon."