Baldi x reader

You looked at the school you were going to be taught at for around a month, taking in the surroundings. Since you're family moves from place to place frequently, you could never have real friends nor be close with any teachers.

Turning a corner, you spotted a silhouette at the end of the hallway. You decided to walk up to it to have a closer look to see who it was. "Oh, hi. Welcome to my school house! I'm Professer Baldi and I'll be your math teacher!" He said with a sweet smile.

"Oh hello, I'm (Y/n). It's nice to meet you, Professer Baldi..." You replied shyly."Aww, aren't you just the sweetest little thing!" He chirps cheerfully. His words made you blush a bit.

"U-Um, thank y-you Professer Baldi" you looked down,trying to hide your face. Just as you were about to say something else, the school bell rang as you widened your eyes. You were late for your first period, on the first day of school! You dipped your head lightly in respect for your teacher as you ran to your first class.

~~~~Time skip~~~~

You sat patiently in your seat, shuffling now and then while waiting for your teacher to arrive. 'Man, these teachers sure take their time', You thought as you tiredly sigh. Finally, after waiting for what feels like forever, the teacher finally comes in the room. It was the same teacher you saw in the hallway. Mr Baldi.

"Oh,good morning (Y/n)! Today we will be learning addition and subtraction!!!" He said in an overjoyed voice. Man,he sure loves math. He erased something that was previously on the blackboard which said, 'The world is big. Class dismissed.' in an untidy handwriting. He then wrote 3 incredibly easy questions.

"It's time for everyone's favourite subject! Math!!!"

1.
2+2=

2.
8-6=

3.
8+7=

"Answer all three questions correctly and you'll win a prize!" You took the chalk and wrote down the answer to the easiest questions in the world. 4,2 and 15."Congratulations! Come here to receive your prize he said in his overly excited voice.

Out of the blue, Baldi kissed your forehead causing you to blush madly. 'W-what?!?' you screamed in your head as Baldi removed his lips from your forehead." Well, why are just standing here, it's break time unless you want to spend it with me?~" You snapped out of your trance as you quickly ran for the exit.

"Oh heck no."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Welp, that was an interesting prize...Anyways hope you liked it. If you have any suggestions, write it in the comments. I will be doing some popular ships too. Art belong to their rightful owners. Thanks for reading and I'll see you soon my lovelies :3