Principal x Straight A+ reader

You were (Y/n) (L/n), the straight A+ student who would get straight A's no matter what you did. Now, eventhough you had a clean record, a lot of people always made rumours that you cheated or begged Mr Baldi to give you a good grade and you'd give him something else in return...(you know what I mean...)

     The only friends you had were playtime and 1st prize and y'know...The principal. This might sound weird but you had the biggest crush on the principal.       

     Whenever he passed by, you always felt butterflies in your stomach and perspiration forming on your forehead.

     You don't dare look at him in the eyes, afraid that if you did, he might turn you into stone. He came into your classroom once and started talking about values, how to behave outside of school and started he asked questions.

"Let's see....(Y/n)! Tell me if you were had been bullied by a person and they apologized, would you forgive them?" He asked, awaiting your answer. You turned to look at the person who bullied you, Jennifer before thinking about your reply carefully. A light blush brushed on your face as you hesitated but replied.

     "Yes, I think I would..." you said as you trailed off. He smiled widely at you. That smile, you loved to see that smile on his face. Too bad it didn't last very long. He continued asking more question before shortly leaving afterwards.

     Now it was your Math lesson. You skipped to your math class and sat down at your usual sitting place, the front row, closest to the teacher. After five minutes, it didn't seem like anyone was coming. You were starting to get worried as playtime sat next to you and notice your behaviour.

     "There, there, (Y/n) let's play during lunch! That will make you feel happy!" She said with her cheerful voice. She smiled sweetly at her offer but politely declined.

     "I have to meet the principal after this. Maybe we can play tomorrow.." You said as you got up and decided to look for Mr Baldi. You look around but couldn't find him. You heard the bell rang and remembered that you left your bag in your bag in Math class. You started running as fast as your legs could carry until you ran into the principal.

    He held a shock expression on his face before it was replaced with an upset look. You two fell as you opened your eyes to find yourself onto of him. His upset face suddenly changed to a smile as he started laughing.

     You blushed bright red as you got up and apologized to him. You stretched your hand out and helped him get up. "Don't think I'm letting you off easy" he said as he stopped laughing but held his smile.

     "Write an essay about me and hand it to me by tomorrow. Make sure you write about the truth, My A student~" he said before whistling a tune and walking off. He left you as red as a tomato. A thousand thoughts ran through your head but you decided to brush it off and focus on your work.

     But you couldn't, his laugh, his smile...he was stuck in your head. It was your last lesson, English and your English teacher was no where to be seen. What is up with all the teachers going missing lately? You thought as you let out a tired sigh.

     You started doing your work and somehow finished all that was due this week and the week after. Now all that was left was the......Essay. You quickly wrote about the principal and how much he inspire you. You felt heart racing when you were thinking of more facts you could put in your essay.

     You finally finished it and placed it in your bag. Just as you put it neatly in you file, the bell rang, indicating the end of school. You packed you bag and left, excited to pass the essay to the principal tomorrow. Tomorrow...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

     Idea requested by CindyFox1987, I did a few changes here and there but I loved your ideas and please contribute more! If you guys want to see some good Baldi art follow BomKaiPlow , her art is so GOOD :3.

     BTW GUYS WE'VE REACHED

6150+ READS AND 110 VOTES?!?!?! OMG I LOVE YOU PEOPLE SO MUCH!THANK YOU FOR ALL THE SUPPORT AND I'LL WRITE THE NEXT CHAPTER SOON

THANK YOU FOR ALL THE SUPPORT AND I'LL WRITE THE NEXT CHAPTER SOON. Anyways, until next time my lovelies~