Gotta sweep x reader

It's the start of school and you were quite excited. Why? Because of-"GOTTA SWEEP SWEEP SWEEP!!!!!"
You always found the broom quite funny and amusing. It didn't have feeling nor morals, he was only doing the one thing he built to do...sweep the floor.

"Hello gotta sweep!" You said in a cheerful voice.

     " GOTTA SWEEP SWEEP SWEEP!!!!!" he shouted as he pushed you to your class and started sweeping the floor again.

     "Thank you!!" You shouted as you started walking into your class. After class, you decided to pay Gotta sweep a visit. When you opened the janitor's closet and what you saw next was unexpected.

     The broom was keeping a collection of pictures and other things that belonged to you. "Gotta sweep? What are you doing?" You asked as you looked at all of your belongings.

     "... LOOK'S LIKE IT'S SWEEPIN' TIME!!!" he said as he dashed out of the janitor's closet and started cleaning everything. You stared where he was and back to the collection.

     You went into the closet, checking out the broom's collection. How did even get these photos? He doesn't even have hands. Pencils, photos, hair...why would he do this?

     Suddenly you heard the door behind you close and a clicking sound not too far after. You turned around to come face to face with gotta sweep. What are you going to do?

     He came closer and closer until he was right in front of you. You stared at the broom in shock before he place his handle on your lips. "W-what?!?" You said as you quickly pushed the broom away before stepping away from it.

     You quickly ran to the door, opened it and dashed out. You were not going to be raped by a broom. You got out of school and went back home.

     "Hey mom?" you said in a nervous voice.

     "What is it honey?" She asked, her voice calm and collected, the total opposite of yours.

     "Can I please change school? I don't feel comfortable coming to my school anymore..." She gave you a questionable look before sighing.

     "If you don't tell me the reason, I will not change your school." She said in an upset tone. You looked down at the ground before feeling a hand on your shoulder. "Sweetie, we can't change your school.. it'll cause too much money. If anything happens, do tell me..."she said in a sad but firm voice.

     "Alright, mom.." you said before she went to her room. 'Oh it's nothing, I was almost raped by broom, that's all... How can I tell anyone about this.' you said as you were getting mentally worked up.

     SLEEP. THAT'S WHAT I NEED, SLEEP FIXES EVERYTHING. You thought as your mind was too tired to think of any other ways to solve the problem. This is all just a nightmare and when I wake up it'll be like nothing had happen.

     With that, you went to your room, plopped yourself on the bed and went to sleep. Too bad it's not just a nightmare.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~   

     Holy crud was it hard to write this chapter. It's difficult for me to write this because I'm making sure to use the words that Gotta sweep uses and nothing else. Yeah that's why it took some time... Sorry for the slow update but I still hope you find my stories entertaining and keep on reading. I'll see y'all soon my lovelies~