Playtime x reader

It was recess and you were all alone. All the other kids had friends to play with but you didn't have any. You watched all the kids talk and play while you  sat down and ate the hotdog that your mother had packed for you.

     Out of nowhere, some girl came up to you and asked you to play with her. "Hi! I'm Playtime! Do you want to play with me?" She asked in a sweet and cheerful voice.

"U-um s-sure?" Since you never had friends, this was all kind of new to you.

"What's your name?" She smiled happily while awaiting an answer.

"My n-name (y-y/n)..." You said as you shyly as you turned your head to the side to avoid eye contact.

     She held out her hand to you to help you out of you're seat. You looked at her then her hand and smiled, "I think we're going to be great friends..." You two played for so long that half-an-hour felt more like 5 minutes. Both of you promised to play with each other the next day and you couldn't sleep, thinking you would meet Playtime again.

     Your mother sent you to school as per normal but something was off. There were police tape blocking the entrance of the school. Your mother stood there in shock and quickly asked a police officer what was going on.

     "A boy going by the name of Baldi had just murdered his teacher after failing a test. The whereabouts of the boy is unknown so we are going to close the school until further notice..." Your mother was deep in thought as she took your hand and brought you in the car.

     " Mama, where are we going? I thought I was going to school.." you asked in both curiousity and disappointed.

     "Sweetie, something terrible happened and they do not allow us in the school. You are going to have to go to another school..." She said with a sad tone. You looked at her with a shock expression on your face. You couldn't believe what you were hearing.

     "But mama... I promised my friend I would play with her..."  You said with tears building up in your eyes. You couldn't believe it, you weren't going to see playtime ever again.

     "Oh darling, I'm sure you'll see her again! It'll just be a matter of time..." Your mother said as you sighed. I'll play with you another time, Playtime....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

     You're probably wondering why this one-shot's so short and that's because I will be making a part two in the future. I am so sorry for not updating lately I have been quite busy and I needed to do some unfinished business. Also I might not be publishing anything for the next few days because I will be going overseas. BUT I promise when I get back I will publish quite a number of chapters.

With that, I will see you soon my lovelies~