. . . ⭑ 𖥻 ̨ 𝗂𝖺𝗇 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖽𝗌 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗌𝗍 𝗍𝗐𝖾𝖾𝗍𝗌

━━━

━━━

    "Ian Collins can run me over with a bus and I'd still suck that dick." Ian reads the tweet, holding the small paper in his hands.

     He looked up, staring into the camera, and smirked, "Send me the location." he cockily said, a boyish smile rested upon his face.

     "HELLO, I'm Ian Collins, and I'm here for Buzzfeed, reading thirst tweets."

     One of the staff hands him over a bucket full of tweets. Muttering a quick thanks, he grabs the first tweet, unfolding the paper while having an excited grin over his face.

     "Ian Collins' jawline gives me a boner, man."

     "I appreciate it, mate," he replied, winking at the camera.

     "You know I used to hate K-Pop and stuff like that until Ian Collins and that was a life-changing experience for me." he read the next confession, gaining a small curl of the lip from the tweet.

     "Thank you for that. That's very kind of you," he said with a fond look, warmth filling his body, feeling happy that people gave his music a chance.

     "I would let Ian Collins rearrange my guts any day that man exudes sexy and expensive."

     He let out a deep chuckle, already loving these tweets, "Oh, man, we're going there. That's um, that's definitely something." he spluttered out, suddenly getting flustered by the tweet.

     "So, I'm late to the party and finally watching Lucifer and I think I'm pregnant after just looking at Ian Collins."

     "I'm flattered, really," he said with a small laugh.

         "Ian Collins can run me over with a bus and I'd still suck that dick." Ian reads the tweet, holding the small paper in his hands.

     He looked up, staring into the camera, and smirked, "Send me the location." he cockily said, a boyish smile rested upon his face.

     "Alright, last one. I'm excited."

     "Ian Collins could snap my neck, cut my throat, and hide my body and I would be okay with it." he reads the last tweet and brought a hand over his mouth, contemplating about what he just read.

     "I-well, meet me at the parking lot, then we're talking," he said in a flirtatious way before breaking into laughter, the staff laughing as well.

     "I've been reading worse, guys."

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

━━ 𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄 ;
𝗂𝖺𝗇 𝖻𝖾𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖺 𝖼𝗈𝖼𝗄𝗒 𝗒𝖾𝗍 𝗌𝗁𝗒 𝖻𝖾𝖺𝗇.
𝗂 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 𝗁𝗂𝗆 𝗌𝗈 𝗆𝗎𝖼𝗁. 𝗂 𝖼𝖺𝗇'𝗍 𝗐𝖺𝗂𝗍
𝗍𝗈 𝗌𝗁𝗈𝗐 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗆𝗈𝗋𝖾 𝗈𝖿 𝗁𝗂𝗆. <𝟥