. . . ⭑ 𖥻 ̨ 𝗇𝗈𝖺𝗁 𝗍𝖾𝖺𝗌𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗆𝗂𝗅𝗅𝗂𝖾 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗂𝖺𝗇 𝗈𝖿 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗂𝗋 𝖻𝗋𝗂𝗍𝗂𝗌𝗁 𝖺𝖼𝖼𝖾𝗇𝗍 ¹

━━━

━━━

Noah Schnapp teasing Millie and Ian of their British accents for 5 minutes straight: A compilation on Youtube.

"WAIT, YOU NEED TO LOWER THE CAMERA," Noah suggested, sitting beside Ian as they held an Instagram live in their hotel room.

Ian pursed his lips, his eyebrows knitted as he leaned his head into the camera before adjusting the angle. Noah hummed in satisfaction, munching on some cookies as they waited for their fans to come online.

"Missed me, bitches?" Millie yelled from behind them, her hands open wide with a beaming grin. She made her way towards the duo and took a seat in the middle, wrapping her arms around her cast members.

Ian rolled his eyes, his lips curving upwards unknowingly at the brunette. He matched her energy by ruffling her hair, giving her a grin before snatching a cookie from Noah, who gave him a glare.

"Get your own cookies, man! These are mine." Noah whined, his lips forming into a downwards pout, looking into the camera with a look.

Millie turned in her seat, fixing her hair as she looked at Noah with a look. "Sharing is caring, Noah." she reminded him, gazing back at the camera and leaning her face closer to the screen to see the comments.

Ian, Millie and Noah: a trio we didn't know we needed

Please they're literal children I love them

Millie is so pretty oh my god

Noah is such a mood omf

"Sharing is caring," Noah mocked Millie, a flow of British creasing through.

Ian laughed, his shoulders shaking as he watched the two. Millie pouted, rolling her eyes at him. Noah giggled, placing another cookie into his mouth before answering some of the fan's questions.

"Who do you miss at the moment?" Noah read the question out loud, his eyes narrowed as he leaned his face to the screen.

Millie clapped her hands together. "I miss my family," she replied, giving the viewers a smile.

Ian nodded his head, "I miss my daughter." he answered, a gloomy smile etched onto his face.

Noah cleared his throat, "Daughter." he mocked once again, earning a scowl from the English duo.

"This guy." Ian sighed, sharing a look with Millie as they watched his attempts at imitating their accents.

Noah is so funny ahshdh