. . . ⭑ 𖥻 ̨ 𝗁𝖺𝗂𝗅𝖾𝗒 𝗆𝖾𝖾𝗍𝗌 𝗌𝗍𝗋𝖺𝗇𝗀𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗀𝗌 𝖼𝖺𝗌𝗍

━━━

━━━

IAN PICKED UP HIS DAUGHTER, holding her small body closer to his chest whilst she excitedly bubbles about meeting the Stranger Things cast. After taking a break from his music, Ian focused on his acting career, meaning that he didn't have much time to see his daughter and he hated it. Hailey, of course, understood and brushed him off with a soft smile and didn't mind, but he knew deep down she wanted her home and to spend time with her. However, instead of both whining and missing each other, Ian decided to bring her on set for a few days and boy was she over the moon.

Hailey bounced into his arms, her small fingers wrapped around her father's neck as she giggled at something Madeleine said, Ian's agent. "You good, sweetheart?"

The young girl nodded with a grin and turned her head to her, "I-I-I'm-daddy's friends!" she bubbled, her words tackling one another making the pair confusedly look at each other, but quickly put two and two together since she gestured with her hands towards the others.

Ian rubbed her back comfortably, "They're gonna love you, pumpkin." he cooed, putting a few hair locks away from her face. She smiled in response and kissed his cheek.

Madeleine let out a soft laugh, watching their sweet interaction. A buzz from her phone interrupted their moment, causing her to wince, muttering a small apology. Checking her phone, she looked up with a smile. "Alright, I'm gonna go and see if Harry needs any help. I'll see you guys later," she informed them, kissing both of their cheeks before leaving the studio.

Hailey waved and blew kisses at her, which she caught with a wide grin. She squirmed into his arms once again and whined. Ian gently released her from his grip and let her stand on her own feet. She looked up and became awestruck at the sight in front of her. She slightly wobbled on her feet and sauntered towards a group of people who looked at her in adoration.

Ian chuckled under his breath. He greeted a few people on his way and walked behind her. Noah Schnapp, who was scrolling mindlessly on his phone, was seated on his chair silently laughing at a video. His smile faltered when he felt a tug on his leg, making his eyebrows furrow with confusion, and looked down at his leg.

A soft smile formed on his face and stood up from his seat. He squatted down onto her level and brought his hand out, "Hey, there. I'm Noah! What's your name?"

Hailey shyly giggled, "H-Hailey!" she introduced herself with a grin and held his hand.

Noah's eyes lit up at the name. Of course, today was the day his cast member would bring his daughter on set today. He looked up and locked eyes with Ian, who gave him a wink before taking his seat.

"Dude, I almost forgot! T-That's your daughter, right?" Noah asked the older male with a huge smile, his gaze back on Hailey, who was shyly holding his hand and swinging it back and forth.

Ian rolled his eyes, "No, Noah, she's a random kid I brought on set today." he replied sarcastically, looking at him with amusement. Noah gave him a glare and shook his head.

"Is that Hailey?!" Sadie Sink gushed, her smile reaching her eyes as she took a look at the younger girl tightly holding Noah's hand.

Noah gave his friend a look, "Get in line. I saw her first." Ian laughed and shook his head.

Sadie ignored him and walked next to her. Letting her knees hit the floor she gave her a kind smile before bringing her hand out, which she hesitantly took. "It's so nice to meet you, Hailey. Your dad talks about you a lot," she told her, her voice gentle and soft.

Hailey giggled once again, but this time she covered both of her hands to her mouth. The crew behind them all gushed and cooed at the little girl, finding her utterly adorable, and started to tell Ian how cute she was.

Their small interaction was yet ruined again, the rest of the cast hurling in a circle and surrounding the younger girl. Ian stood next to her in case if the small crowd became too much. Hailey was in Natalia Dyer's arms and rested her head into her neck, already feeling comfortable. Ian watched with a big smile and patted her back, "Good job, kiddo."

Hailey gave him a toothy grin, her head still resting in Natalia's neck. "I love you, daddy."

"I love you more, Hails."

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

━━ 𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄 ;
𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗇𝗄 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗌𝗈 𝗆𝗎𝖼𝗁 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗉𝖾𝗈𝗉𝗅𝖾
𝗐𝗁𝗈 𝗋𝖾𝗊𝗎𝖾𝗌𝗍𝖾𝖽 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌. 𝗂 𝗁𝗈𝗉𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾𝖽 𝗂𝗍!

𝗁𝖺𝗂𝗅𝖾𝗒 𝗂𝗌 𝗅𝗂𝗍𝖾𝗋𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗒 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖼𝗎𝗍𝖾𝗌𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋𝗂'𝗆 𝖼𝗋𝗒𝗂𝗇𝗀

𝗂'𝗆 𝖼𝗋𝗒𝗂𝗇𝗀. 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗂𝖺𝗇 𝗂𝗌 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖻𝖾𝗌𝗍 𝖽𝖺𝖽
𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋. *𝗌𝗂𝗀𝗁*, 𝗂 𝗐𝗂𝗌𝗁 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗒 𝗐𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗅 😪