Devil's Angel

***** *****

"You're mine!" He growls. I looked back to the front and kept running. I should not give up at this point of time.

"Let me go!" I yelled out, my heart clenching painfully as I ran. If I went away with him... It meant I couldn't see my friends and family anymore.

Even my parents.

"Ouch!" I gasped as I felt a stinging sensation at my feet. The next thing I knew was me falling onto the leafy jungle track.

I rubbed my legs and tried to tear off a little piece of my saree to clean my wound.

But my action and body froze as I heard the crunching sounds of the leaves and branches.

"Found ya." He whispers in my ears as I shut my eyes tightly, a single tear rolling down my cheek.

I turned towards him and saw him smirking at me, his knees on the ground and gloves strapped onto his hands.

My bottom lip trembled.

"Shh... I'm not gonna hurt you baby girl." He hushes and carries me bridal style, hiking me up to his chest.

I shut my eyes.

The devil has come to claim me.

***** ***** *****

Her cold eyes met my unsure ones.

The brown orbs I fell in love with was no longer present, instead a swarm of immense loathe could be seen in those eyes of hers.

My heart sinks to the pit of my stomach.

What did I do myself?