😾 Stay Away 😾

(Vampire and Werewolf AU)

To say Jimin was mad was an understatement. He loved his vampire boyfriend he really did but god, Yoongi made Jimin salty. 

Jimin had just come home from the pet shop where he worked and he walked in on Hoseok and Yoongi having dinner, this would have been fine if he didn't see Hobi crawl onto Yoongi's lap and kiss him. Jimin knew it wasn't Yoongi's fault and that's why he didn't yell at him the past few days but he was angry enough to be passive aggressive. That's exactly why they were in this situation now.

"I said I was sorry now please babe will you take them off now..." Yoongi sighed staying 5 feet away from the boy still pleading as Jimin shook his head. You see instead of yelling Jimin decided to put in a sterling silver tongue stud along with a few sterling rings and earrings, which meant Yoongi couldn't be but 5 feet away from him.

"Babe c'mon..." Jimin just laughed at the others pain while walking towards the kitchen to make himself dinner. Yoongi followed after him a smile making its way onto his face. 

"Aww at least you're making dinner, what are we having?" Jimin smiled as he walked over to the fridge pulling out some ingredients causing Yoongi's nose to crinkle at the sight of onions and red garlic sauce.

"Italian!" Jimin exclaimed excitedly while Yoongi just looked at him with a look of disbelief and Jimin just continued to smile.

"You have got to be kidding me? Are you serious?" Jimin replied with a slight nod causing the other to groan in response walking out of the kitchen.

Yoongi came back into the kitchen a few hours later disappointed and defeated and brought his bag of animal blood with him drinking it with a straw. Another thing about Jimin being mad was that he took Yoongi's emergency stash of Jimin's blood so all he was left with was old animal blood..which tasted horrible. Jimin only watched his boyfriends moping with no pity and washed his dishes cleaning what was left of the spaghetti.

This continued on for several days. Yoongi continued to mope without having his Jimin to cuddle and Jimin continued to annoy him and frustrate him. Monday was the silver and the dinner, Tuesday was a garlic necklace and cross earrings also made out of silver, Wednesday was garlic infused toothpaste; which Yoongi had no idea where he got it from, and Thursday Jimin threw a party and invited everyone over which would have been fine if Jimin didn't change  Yoongi's door with a silver door and hang garlic by the windows. He was literally trapped in his room and only faintly able to hear Jin's windshield wiper laugh from downstairs.

Jimin on the other hand was having a blast, he was getting help from Jungkook who supplied him with all he needed, turns out Kookie does this with Taehyung as well whenever he makes him mad. Taehyung sympathized with the vampire but knew it was deserved which was why him and Kookie attended the party it was just a small get together of all seven of them...well 6 since Yoongi was upstairs.

Hoseok was even invited and once he got there he apologized a thousand times over, turns out the boy had one too many drinks and that's why he had made a move, Jimin forgave him easily they were friends after all that and he had gotten most of his anger out the whole week torturing Yoongi.

"You know Jimin..You should forgive him he didnt try to hurt you." Jin spoke to him from Namjoon's lap where he was sitting. Jimin sighs nodding while sitting across from the couple.

"I know Jinnie..But even if Yoongi and Hobi weren't trying to I was still hurt...It was like being stabbed I just I don't know.." Jimin rubbed his neck where old bite wounds were turning into almost not noticeable scars.

The party moved on thankfully from the topic and the boys talked about other topics including the fact that Hobi, Taehyung, and Jungkook had decided to become a threesome which intrigued the boy but he decided to stay out of it knowing Tae would go into details and he did not need to feel horny while he was trying to stay  away from Yoongi..That would just end up with Jimin in his bed begging the other to bite him.

"T-taehyung... Joonie...Hobi please help me fix Yoongi's room.. I'll take down the garlic but can you 3 take down the door I have gloves to protect your hands..." At this point the boy was feeling bad and tears were threatening to fall down his face which caused Jin to come over and hug the boy.

"Of course honey, we'll give you two some alone time too." Jimin nodded hugging Jin back as he pointed to where the gloves were and the 3 boys grabbed them getting to work on the door.

An hour went by and the boys had finally finished fixing it back to normal and the boys each hugged Jimin before taking off and Jimin made his way into the room taking the garlic down and throwing it out the window along with the bracelets and tongue stud. Jimin then left the room to go put on a loose black shirt and black skinny jeans an outfit he knew Yoongi loved.

Yoongi had fallen asleep in his red tux while Jimin was downstairs which gave the boy a perfect opportunity to give him a good surprise. Jimin crawled onto the bed and straddled Yoongi running a hand through his black hair. Jimin moving onto him caused the vampire to wake up his eyes fluttering open and focusing on the dark haired boy on his lap.

"Baby?..I thought you were mad at me?" Yoongi sat up placing his hands on Jimin's waist while Jimin moved to nuzzle his neck.

"I couldn't stay mad forever...I love you.." Yoongi smiled knowingly kissing the boys cheek.

"You saw our friends being cute couples and you missed me didn't you?" Jimin sniffled nodding while wrapping his arms around his lovers neck while Yoongi's hands traveled up his upper body.

"Bite me please..I missed it..I need you." Yoongi smirked as he brushed his lips against Jimin's neck.

"Look who's begging now..If I didn't miss your taste and love you I'd make you suffer too..But I couldn't have my baby suffering." Jimin shuttered as Yoongi dug his fangs into the boys neck causing a soft moan to slip past the smallers lips. Yoongi continued to drink while paying attention to Jimin who was in pure exctasy his eyes closed and his breathing heavy.

Yoongi finished his so called "meal" after a few more seconds of drinking since it's been a while he didn't want to harm Jimin but he was greeted with a soft whine.

"I know you don't want me to stop baby...But I have to be careful." Yoongi placed his hand onto Jimin's back and his other went to his hair as he layed back carefully taking Jimin down with him who was in an almost sedated state.

"Have you learned your lesson about keeping yourself away from me?" Jimin nodded slightly at his question and made a humming noise. "It hurts you too doesn't it? Next time my love..Just yell at me okay?" Jimin nodded once more nuzzling Yoongi's neck.

"Okay my love..I love you..." Yoongi smiled as Jimin closed his eyes passing out quickly after.

"I love you too Jiminie baby." Yoongi closed his eyes joining Jimin in the land of slumber.

------------------------------------------------

Yeet second one done, I don't think I'll be writing smut in these one-shots unless you guys want it 😏 but in general I prefer soft YoonMin <3 btw you guys should go read the stories by SugaMintTeaa she has really good YoonMin stories and is really nice to her readers. Thank you guys for reading I'll try to have a new chapter up tomorrow, thank you.
Also in this one shot in case you were confused:
Jimin - Human
Yoongi - Vampire
Hoseok - Vampire
Taehyung - Werewolf
Jungkook - Human
Namjoon - Werewolf
Jin - Human
Since I prefer YoonMin with a little fantasy maybe I'll do a hybrid one next 👀